More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

Which do you choose?

Wands

“Though they appear to be simple sticks, each of these wands convey great power to its wielder… for however long they may last in that persons possession. I will ask for your trust on their abilities- using them in the store may make quite a mess.”

“The Wand of allow you to move objects without so much as touching them. Granted, at your level of skill it might not affect large objects… but I am sure it will prove interesting regardless.”

“The Wand of Command, when pointed at others, will bend them to your will! They will follow your orders so long as you have it pointed at them, though I must say, using it will not make you many friends. Keep your guard up if you choose to use it.”

“The Wand of Displacement is a favorite of mine. Point it at an object and ‘abracadabra’, it vanishes! It will only work on objects, so I’m afraid you won’t be able to make anyone disappear, but making small objects disappear should be entertaining enough, right?”

“The Wand of Alteration changes things: their color, size, state of matter, anything short of actually destroying it. Again, this will only work on objects- nothing living can be changed with it.”

“If you wish, I may have more wands stored away somewhere…”

Which do you choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)