More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by norker151 norker151

Who you gonna fuck?

Wandering around

"Oh fuck, ... Oh fuck... OOHHH FUCK!" The blond wife moaned loudly in the back of her car as she came on the stranger's cock. He had asked so nicely so she couldn't say no to him. Also, she was enjoying herself more than she thought she would, which was a plus.

"Fuuuuuck Yesssss!" she cried out as she felt his cock starting to pulse inside her and empty his heavy balls into her bare cunt. "Mmmm that feels So good "

"Ehhhhh fuck yeah... take it like the good girl you are" He groaned as he filled her married pussy full.


"Thanks for that" John said with a smile as he finished tightening his belt.

The blond housewife whose name he had not gotten blushed as she finished straightening her dress "It was no problem, you are pretty good at that. Hope you have a nice day now" and then she got back in her car and prepared to leave the Walmart parking lot.

He waved with a smile, now to figure out what else he was going to get up to today. Hrmm he was still at Walmart so why not go inside and see who's around?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)