More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mr5469 Mr5469

You go outside, take a bus, a taxi, your bike, or you walk to the class.

Walk

WTF is Wrong with Dakota - you tell to yourself.

You are calm know you know that Dakota enjoys to tease you, and probably as soon as you arrive she maybe will be in another place to make you run like an idiot all day so you take your time. You walk trough the streets usually is about 30 to 45 minutes in bus to the college, and by foot is about an hour because you can take some short cuts and avoid the traffic.

You are walking through, the streets when you hear a voice.

Help, please.

You turn your sight but you didn't see anyone.

Up here - said the voice.

You watch up and see a girl in a tree, asking for help.

What happen? - you ask.

I'm stuck.

You see a pretty petite girl, she is wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts, have short red hair and a pixie haircut.

Are you ok kid? were are your parents? - you ask.

I'M TWENTY ONE, YOU MORON!!!!! - she complains in a pissed off tone.

So-Sorry - you apologize, eh... how do you get stuck?

Well I was searching for my fucking frisbee, i climb the tree with the help of a pair of stairs, and then one of my asshole friends thought it would be very funny to stole it and let me here.

Oh i get it i have asshole friends too, sooo do you want me to call the firefighters?

WHAT NO!!!! - she screams. I don't want to someone to put me on YouTube as a cat in a tree - she screams again.

Oh ok, what i can do to help you then?

Can you climb here and help me down? - she asks you.

Yeah, sure give me a minute, you begin to climb the tree and reach her in a few minutes, - well what now?

Eh... can you carry me? - she asks awkwardly

Yeah sure, oh by the way, what is your name?.

Amber - said the tiny girl.

She climb to your back and you begin to get off the tree, as you get down a broken branch rips your pants, from your knee to almost your waist.

Fuck - you complain.

Are you ok?, - she asks you.

Yeah it was just my pants.

As both of you reach the ground, she releases you neck and fall on her feet, you turn back and see her...21? you think but don't say anything, at best she will be 5 feet tall, skinny as fuck, no more than 100 pounds.

Damn your pants got Fucked - replied Amber, well... come with me i'm sure i have something to fix it in my place.

How she help you did she Sew your pants or Give you a pair of shorts?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)