More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr5469 Mr5469

How she help you did she Sew your pants or Give you a pair of shorts?

Shorts

Both of you get into her house. some of her roommates, laugh as she enters telling her, hey look who's finally down from the tree.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLES!!!! - she screams.

And who is him? - one of them ask.

You greet them and told who you are, Amber pulls you from your arm to her room.

As you reach her room you found a lot of clothes, male, female, dresses apparently she is a fashion designer and get extra money by sewing and designing clothes that she sell to get extra money, you talk to her for a few minutes about what are you studying.

Do you want me to fix your pants, or want a pair of shorts.

A pair of shorts will be fine.

Seriously i can fix them - Amber said.

I'm sure, i just don't want to bother you. - you answer.

Ugh...Fine, she searches in a box and give you a pair of green shorts, she gives to you and ask you to try them.

I'm ok tank you.

She looks at you, and asks well what are you waiting? put them if they don't fit i have another pair to give you.

Eh can you look in another direction.

Oh you are shy how cute, she turns around in her chair, and you change your pants for the shorts.

As she turns back she looks at you and asks you - i don't think those are a good fit, maybe you want to try the other pair.

No it's ok - you answer.

seriously? aren't you a little uncomfortable.

No why?

Well your junk, looks a little eh...twisted.

You look down and notices in horror you didn't feel it but the sock moved when you put the shorts, in horror you turn back and try to put it in place but the sock proves to be a worry enemy, as you try to manipulate it the sock just don't get in place, also your underwear has a lot of space and without the support of the pants the shit just don't get in place.

Are you ok? - she asks you, in a really uncomfortable tone.

Your voice shiver and say - Yeah sure just a second.

Then the horror happen, it was just so fast, the sock fall down from your underwear, into the short then roll down into the floor, you try to stop it but she saw everything.

Eh, what is that? - she asks.

Nothing - you lie.

Are you stuffing?

Is not mine ok - you lie as your voice trembles.

Oh... do you have a problem down there.

N, No no i don't. - you keep lying.

It's ok dude, not a big deal - she tell you.

You turn back, your face is red as a tomato, you see her and look how her eyes look down to your groin.

With doubt in her voice, she asks you, Eh... can i see it?

No - you complain.

Come one.

Your face contract unconformable and say, I'm not sure.

Please - she begs.

Oh wait she walk to the door and put the safe, now no-one will bother.

You look at her and she smiles.

Reluctantly you pull down your clothes and she looks at your shriveled manhood.

Are you ok kid, were are your parents? - she ask you with a huge smile in her face.

Very funny - you replied.

Damn that is small - she look it and then she incline to get a better look - Oh sucks to be you, tell me do you had an accident or?

No, i just born this way - you admit it.

Damn... well i guess you deserve a little reward for the tree rescue, she grabs your groin and begin to play with your balls and dick with her tiny hand.

You get hard almost immediately, and begin to moan.

And just with one hand - she says, she releases you and proceed to take her shirt, revealing a small pink bra covering her A cup breast.

HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK - she command you.

You obey, and she begin to jerk you again, her small hand covering completely your dick and her other hand squeezing you balls, with you dick hard as a rock, then she stops again.

KNEEL - she order you.

You follow her order.

She go for a piece of cloth an tie your hands behind your back, and turn on a iPod speaker with a Metal playlist.

NOW ON YOUR BACK - she orders again, then she proceed to sit down on your chest, she remove her bra and begin to tease you - so do you think that you are big enough for me.

You didn't answer and just keep silence.

ANSWER - she command.

eh... no - you respond to her.

ARE YOU ASKING OR AFFIRMING IT?

I can't, i'm sorry - you apologize.

Well pindick, i'm in really good mood - she says with a cruel smile on her face, So is your lucky day, she turns over your chest and begin to rub the tip of you penis with her pinky finger.

You feel the orgasm approaching, as she keeps rubbing the tip of your penis.

Tell me do you think i'm beautiful?

Yes - you answer her.

Uhhhh you are a tiny little pervert who like flat chested girls, aren't you?

Yes - you answer her.

Tell me how much you like them.

They are perfect - you moan.

Finally after all the tease, you explode you came hard as possible and feel a huge load dripping from your dick, covering it and your balls.

As you finish you begin to loose you erection and your dick begin to shrivel back to his original size, to the absolute delight of Amber as she laughs while plays with your soft cum covered shame.

She stand up and proceed to remove her shorts and begins to laugh hysterically at you, then she sits on your face.

EAT IT BITCH - she order you, as she keeps laughing.

She facefuck merciless you for several hours, moaning and laughing the all the time, making fun about how your wiener has reverted inside of your body, finally after she came several times, she releases you

You are still on your knees catching your breath, and she begins to dress up, she takes your sock and stuff herself putting it in her groin, looking at you saying - i think i looks better on me what you say,

You look at her and only nod your head

Soooo this was really fun right? - she asks you with a mean smile, but what if the next time you invite me first to a nice place for dinner?

Next time? - you ask.

Yeah sure, i don't what to admit it but, i'm not a big girl, and usually even average guys are just too big for me, I mean don't make any funny ideas mate, you are way too small to me, but I enjoy it and certainty you too, sooo what are you gonna do next Friday?

She gives you back your clothes, you check your cellphone, good news you didn't missed the class the teacher was sick, and Dakota send you some messages telling you that she is sorry and she will see you in your apartment, Amber give you a pair of new pants from one of the drawers, she give you her number and ask you to get dressed.

As you finish to dress up, you look at Amber and say, eh... can you give me back my?

Nah, i'm gonna keep it - she says to you shaking her waist showing the massive bulge in her groin, as she sockstuff her wrong on purpose.

Well bye.

You go back to your apartment, thinking.

Well i'm not gonna tell anyone about this, but hey at least I'm not angry anymore with Dakota.

When do you see amber after this, At college or the next Friday?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)