More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Necro5 Necro5

Whose perspective will you pick?

Walk-on-Water

In Riften, an Argonian fisherman was swimming in the river, trying to catch and sell his produce to the various Nords and other races in the sea-side Hold. It was a tough living and often times, not easy being an Argonian, sometimes Walk as he was known - wished things were different. As like magic - he would soon come across....a strange, two-colored fish in the river - as he quickly pounced on it and grabbed it in his hands. As, it looked at him, and spoke. "My, my. Congratulations - you get a wish...ohoho...but not just any wish..." it spoke, namely being the vessel of the Daedric Prince of Madness, Shegorath. As he and the Daedric Prince Sanguine had a bet and now Shegorath had to fulfill upon having lost that bet. But in any case - madness would entail in this situation and it suited Shegorath either way.

"I pick your wish..." it laughed again. "You may breed your kind with any race...anybody of your kind you touch, will be able to do it too...."

It was with that bright flash, that the wish was gone - and he was halfway, in the river again. This time...wearing pants strangely, and a funny jester' hat.

The Argonian was confused half thinking it had encountered a daedra and more thinking it had gone crazy or knocked himself out - as he was seeing talking fish and they were telling him he could breed with others. The idea was rather odd as whenever he looked at other races...he didn't see much 'attraction' in them. Whatever he was before, he could see differently now - when he returned to the docks, with no fish sadly.

His fellow Argonians all looked the same, yet the others....they looked rather... attractive and hot to him now.

'Well might as well test it out,' he thought - what's the worst he could do. It was not like he could create some kind of hybrid child or anything...right? Nevertheless he would start looking around seeking any woman that looked the best

Who does he spot?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)