More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Necro5 Necro5

Who does he spot?

Dragonborn (female; Nord)

As he searched around - the women in the keep now...they looked fine and nice to his new appearance on life and charms. One of them stood out though - a rather buxom and armored woman in ebony armor. Radiating both power and sexyness in one look - his loins almost speaking to him, how good it might be to have his...inside of her.

Walk had never been big on sex before - he had work to do and there was no Hist here so his pick up lines were lacking. "You looking to have a little fun," he said, walking upto her and saying it just out.

Be it luck, Sithis' favor or Shegorath' need for a laugh. She replied.

"Maybe...who is offering?" she asked in reply.

"An argonian blessed by the mad god," he said going with what was said about the whole 'wish thing'.

"Hehehehe...your kind of funny. What's your name?" she asked, her finger telling him to follow her.

"Most just call me Walk-on-Water or Walk...but maybe you can call me 'nice'?" he spoke, pulling out cheesy one-liners that seemed natural to say.

"How about just 'W'?" she asked, as it sounded more cooler. As she lead him namely to her House in Riften. A rather nice and small cottage - many times better, than the broken hammocks, that he and others of his kind we're to sleep in.

"So...what kind of good time were you offering?"

What is he offering?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)