More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dennstar dennstar

What Alternate Earth will you end up

Walk around the neighbourhood

Jack was excited, after leaving his house, he was wearing a light Black t-shirt, and shorts, walking down the block he walked up to the first house and knocked.

A woman answered the door, she was wearing a business suit, she looked to be in her 40’s.

“Hello, can I help you” the woman asked.

“Yes, is your daughter home?” Jack asked.

The woman frowned, “Yes she is, she is getting ready for school” the woman said, then turning she called into the house, “Samantha, someone is at the door for you”

The woman turned back to Jack, “are you a fellow classmate”

Before Jack could reply, a teenage girl with red hair came to the door, dressed in black t-shirt, short red shorts, she had a backpack on her back.

“You too have a good day at school” said the woman, giving the now confused teen a hug.

“Um, Mom, I don’t know this boy, I haven’t seen him at school” the red haired teen said.

“Samantha, are you ok, I’m your partner for the year, also why are you wearing clothing, don’t you know female student’s are forbidden to wear anything but panties” said Jack looking concerned.

The red haired teen looked down at what she was wearing in shock, “shit, I must of thought it was the weekend” said the teen.

“Samantha, get those things off now, you don’t want to be late for school” shouted the older woman.

The teen turned and ran back into the house.

The woman watched her go, then turned back to Jack, “Sorry about that, she can be forgetful some times, when she was in elementary school, one of the rules for girls where that females could only wear diapers only” the woman smiled, “watching Samantha standing there with the other girls in her grade 8 graduation, wearing her graduation bonnet, her red diaper cover, smiling with the other girls, but when she got into high school, she left her diapers behind, now all she complains is that the other girls breasts are bigger than hers”

Just then the red haired teen came back to the door, she was wearing only black and red striped panties, her backpack on her back, she was also blushing as she had heard her mother tell the boy about her old school, true she missed her diapers.

The teen stepped out onto the welcome mat, putting her arm around Jack, kissing him on the lips.

Jack put his arms around her, squeezing her butt cheeks, making the girl moan in response.

Jack took her hand as they walked to school talking.

What will Jack do now

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)