More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SlickS SlickS

The start

Waking up

Jack woke up this Monday morning feeling energized, he turned to his side and took a look at his beautiful wife. "How did I ever land this cutie?"he thought to himself.

The truth was he didn't... well he kinda did, when he and Veronique had started dating she wasn't really this woman yet, she was a nerdy, insecure, not so popular girl, very similar to himself. They had seen each-other in the school library a couple of times and after months of just looking at her, he finally dared to walk up to her and ask her out. For Veronique this was a shock; A boy, asking HER out?! The ugly duck with glasses and braces? The girl who was always in the library studying? She didn't even need to think about that and said yes immediately.

They soon found out that they had much in common, and after a while they started dating. She loved how nice and thoughtful he was, on top of that he was very intelligent, which she found extremely attractive.

After Jack woke up he crawled up beside his woman and started to kiss her neck, his hands went to her breast and started kneading them. Veronique was beginning to wake up from these stimulation's. "Hmm someone is feeling frisky." she said. Jacks hands started to slide lower while he said, "Can you blame me? Every man would get hard if he woke up next to a goddess." Veronique turned around and started to kiss his mouth, as Jacks hands began to grope his wife ass. "Damn, I love this ass." he said in between kisses. "You better" Veronique laughed, "I put a lot of work in it looking this way." Jack took his boxers of while he slid his wife's panties down, he felt how wet she was getting and he couldn't wait any longer. Just as he was lining his 3,5 inch destroyer up, "Wait!" Veronique said, "Don't forget the condom!" Jack sighed and reluctantly grabbed a condom from his drawer and started to put it on. He had tried for a long time to get his wife on contraceptives, but her body just didn't respond well to it. So as the gentleman he was he had agreed to use condoms until they were ready for kids.

Once he put the condom on, he lined his dick up and said; "You ready baby?" "Oh yeah, stick it in honey" she said. Jack started immediately with his distinctive quick strokes, and started grunting. "Yeah baby, take that!" he said, while Veronique just softly moaned. She knew she had to make him feel good, so she began to say " Ah Ah o honey, keep going, Yes! Please don't stop!" Veronique knew that if she wanted to orgasm she needed more. She started playing with her clit, which really helped and soon she was getting close to cumming. But unfortunately for her, this was just as every other time and after about 2 minutes Jack shot his condom full."Ahhhh, o yeah baby that was amazing!" he said. "How was it for you?" "It was amazing honey. You always know how to rock my world." She said while looking lovingly in his eyes.

Even though Jack knew she didn't came he felt better about himself after those words. "Alright honey I have to get ready for work." he said and he went to the bathroom. Veronique was left behind in the bed, still feeling horny, just like every other time.

Showertime

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)