More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SlickS SlickS

Showertime

Getting ready for work

Jack was having a nice hot shower. While scrubbing himself he was deep in his thoughts. 'Does she really enjoy having sex with me? Am I not too small?' "No she wouldn't have said she liked it if she didn't." He said to himself. He decided that he had to try harder next time, because he really wanted to make his wife cum for once. He finished his shower, put some clothes on and left for work.

Meanwhile, Veronique was still lying in bed frustrated. 'Is sex always gonna be like this?' She thought. 'It can't be right? Today at work I have to ask Cat.' There wasn't any time left to get herself off so She got up from her bed and walked to the bathroom, she took her robe off and looked in the mirror._ _She loved her body, her beautiful perky tits and her firm ass. Those yoga-classes are doing wonders! Veronique thought while admiring herself. After her shower she put on some make-up and went back to her room to pick out her outfit for the day.

As always she began with a nice lingerie set; 'Should I go with white or black today?' 'Definitely white!' She decided, as it made her skin look even more tan. After putting on her panties and bra Veronique decided that she felt sexy today, so she put on some matching stockings.

Perfect! I almost look like a porn star. She giggled to herself while looking in the mirror.

After that she put on her pencil skirt and blouse, she felt ready to take on the world. Veronique ate a quick healthy breakfast, made herself a coffee and got in her car to get to work.

Workday

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)