More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by SlickS SlickS

Workday

At the firm

As Veronique parked her car into the parking lot, she quickly checked the time on her phone. "8:30 Just in time!" she thought. She also saw that she had received a few text-messages: 2 from Jack and 1 from Cat.

First Veronique opened the texts from her husband: "Hey honey, sorry I forgot to say goodby this morning I was late for work." "Also I hope you're not mad at me for what happened in bed, you know I try to do my best!"

"Great! more excuses" she thought to herself. She didn't feel like responding to the messages, she was still frustrated from his premature ejaculation and even though she knew how hard he tried, it didn't look like he was ever gonna satisfy her if it kept going like this.

Veronique opened the text from Cat: "Sup bitch! I'm gonna be a couple minutes late for work, so if Mr. Moretti asks about me just tell him I'm on my period! Thanks babes C U soon. xx"

Alright that shouldn't be a problem, Veronique thought. She closed her phone and entered the firm.

Veronique wasn't the best employee at the firm, she certainly was not the best paid one , but everybody knew and respected her. If someone had a question about anything, then most likely their first choice would be consulting Veronique.

As soon as she walked in, she saw her boss standing by her desk. Nervously she walked up to him, but he looked lost in his thoughts, she stood in front of him for a couple of seconds but he still didn't seem to notice her. "Uuhm Mr. Moretti?" she asked. That seemed to grab his attention, as he shook his head and got out of his trance. "Aah Veronique!" he said, "Just the woman is was looking for. If you could send out a memo that I want everybody in the lobby in about 20 minutes, that would be highly appreciated."he said smiling at her "Of course Sir!", she said. "Good good, and have you seen Cat around? It seems like she is late again." her boss asked. Veronique's face got a bit red, she didn't like lying to her boss but she had to look out for her friend. "No sir," she said "But she should come in any minute now, she told me that she ran out of tampons and you know how we girls are!"

"Aah, alright then, At least she's got a decent excuse this time!" he said while he gave her another smile. "Well, I'll leave you to it. Thanks Veronique!" "Of course sir, No problem." she giggled. As soon as he had left, Veronique typed up a message for everyone to be in the lobby by 9 o'clock. And started on her usual work routine.

announcement

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)