More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by HH-mostwanted HH-mostwanted

What's next?

Waking up

I wake up at around 11am and turn around to sleep for a few extra minutes. I think back to last night and smile as my dick gets harder and harder. A noise at the end of my bed almost makes me jump out of the bed.

What the fuck are you doing in my room? It's Betty in some very tight yoga gear.

Yoga? What else does it looks like. She goes down into her position as I watch for a second, before I get up. I slept naked and jerk my dick for a bit while watching Betty do her routine. I can see the fabric between her legs getting darker. Open your mouth Betty. She looks up at me. Did you shower this morning? I don't want to taste my own daughter. I smile and push her top down. Yes, I did, now open up. I push my cock into her mouth and she greets it with her tongue.

I fuck Betty face and throat for a bit. Even though Caro is good, she is no comparison to her mother. I pull out, lean over and kiss her, playing with her tongue. I throw her onto the bed, pull down her yogapants and the string to the side. I slide into her soaked pussy and enjoy the quickie.

Betty looks deep into my eyes as I fill her mouth with hot cum. She swallows slowly and enjoys it running down her throat. You would be a great Stepdad to her or the father or her children. I need to leave and get ready. Meet me in one hour downstairs. Eat something. You will need all of the energy and taking Viagra on an empty stomach will not be good for you. We won't be getting much sleep tonight boy.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)