More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by thedeadman thedeadman

What's Taylor up to?

Waking up to a new day

Slowly Taylor came to wakefulness, the familiar feeling of her bed beneath her, the covers over her body, and the smell of last night's sex still lingering. She was turned away from the man who was sharing her bed, and she rolled over to regard him sleepily.

Lying next to her, the covers pulled down to expose his naked form, was her little brother Austin, already well awake and stroking his hard-on. He had always been an early riser, in every sense of the word, and his morning cum was a staple to how he started the day. Austin didn't acknowledge his waking sister at first, his attention on the television at the foot of the bed. Good Morning America was on, currently running a segment on cock rings. Michael Strahan was showing one off, his pants at his ankles and his thick cock hanging out as he demonstrated. His co-host Lara Spencer, her erect nipples poking through the thin fabric of her blouse, was assisting.

"Morning, Teffy," he greeted her, glancing over. "Sleep well?"

"Like a rock," Taylor sat up and stretched, the covers falling down to show off her nude upper body. Austin's gaze lingered on her tits, looking especially sexy from how she was stretching. Rolling her shoulder and neck, she nodded at his erection. "Need some help with that?"

"Not really, but you know I can never say no to you." Austin grinned as his big sister took his cock in hand and started jerking him with practiced motions, knowing exactly what he liked. As Taylor had just woken up, her mouth was still relatively dry, so she withheld from giving him a blowjob for the moment. "So what do you have on the agenda today?"

What's on Taylor's agenda?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)