More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GroxxarDarkDragon GroxxarDarkDragon

What's next?

Waking up in a Cave (Naruto)

Kushina, you barely opened your eyes, somewhat confused, because the last thing she remembered was that she and her friend Mikoto were returning to her apartment, after shopping, that the two women upon entering their house heard some noises coming from their room. room at first Kushina thought it was her daughter Naruko, the twin sister of her other son Naruto, but the red-haired woman dismissed it then remembered that the last time she saw her daughter was when she went on a trip with her girlfriend Shion.

Mikoto: Kushina, did you invite someone? - Mikoto commented, while the red-haired woman just shook her head to which the raven-haired woman seriously took out a kunai and prepared to attack in case it was a enemy.

Kushina: No, and I'm very sure I locked the door and activated the security barrier - Kushina spoke and mentioned, remembering that before they left, they went shopping for the party that the gray-eyed woman Violet, he planned to do in a week, he made sure to close his house tightly.

The next thing Kushina and Mikoto knew is that upon entering the red-haired woman's house and leaving the purchases on the table and then walking slowly as if stealthily, going straight to her room, climbing the stairs that upon arriving and at the Opening the door, she saw that there was no one there, or at least, that was until suddenly they were treacherously attacked from behind and their mysterious attacker put some tissues with Chlorine in their mouths, which in the end ended up knocking them out, leaving them to both women.

?: How lucky, it was lucky to use the Shadow Clone Jutsu - Said a man, who had his face hidden by a hood, while he saw the two veteran kunoichis lying on the floor, .

[Timeskip]

The red-haired woman, upon getting up, looked around, noticing some torches located in the highest part of the walls and understood that she was inside a cave, it was there that Kushina heard some light moans and moans of pain that made her turn her gaze to see with surprise her best friend Mikoto lying on the floor and completely naked.

Kushina: Mikoto, are you okay? How do you feel? And why are you naked? - Kushina spoke, throwing question after question, after running to where the black-eyed woman was and helping her up, seeing her, she spoke and said.

Mikoto: I'm fine Kushina, I just feel a little dizzy and have a headache, by the way you're naked too -- Mikoto summarized her answer, and then saw how the Uzumaki woman, lowering her gaze, blushed and resisted the urge to scream, and scream out of embarrassment, but at the same time like the black haired woman that Kushina noticed had a sheet of paper stuck in her public hair covering her pussy.

Kushina: Huh? What is it...? Kyaaaaaa -- Kushino screamed, unable to finish speaking, after Mikoto tore off the note that was stuck to her womanhood, to which she angrily did the same when she saw that the Uchiha woman also had a sheet of paper stuck to it into her vagina and made her scream in pain.

Mikoto: Kyaaaa, son of a bitch... -- Mikoto squealed and was about to curse, only to be interrupted by her best friend.

Kushina: Let's read, first this and then you can insult me all you want, Miko-chan -- Kushina spoke, calling her friend by her nickname, to which she only reluctantly nodded, to which both women put the two sheets together, seeing that these were only half of the other to form a single sheet of paper.

[If you are reading this, it means that you have already torn off the two halves of the leaf that I stuck to your pussies with hair removal wax. So now, you two Kushina Uzumaki and Mikoto Uchiha, are clean and clean shaven to participate in this maze game so you can find the exit, and return to your homes or stay trapped here, while the two of you are replaced by clones of you]

Sincerely: **[The Host]**

Postscript: To improve, the game injected them a few hours ago with a serum that blocks their ability to use and control Chakra.

It should be said and noted that both Kushina and Mikoto were furious and indignant with that man who called himself the Host, but seeing that they were now unable to use Chakra to try to make hand seals, and use any Jutsu to escape, therefore so both naked women decided to try this place and win this damn game to avoid being replaced by copies of themselves.

Grrr Grrr Grrr

Both the red-haired woman and the black-haired woman were scared when they heard those growls and they were put on alert and then the two of them began to run, to which Kushina and Mikoto later in their race saw what seemed to be three paths, before this Both women looked at themselves and then nodded their heads as they already had an idea of what they should do next.

[10 minutes later]

A Gigantic Tiger along with a Ferocious Lion, both the size of a Merchant's Carriage, suddenly appeared as they came, along the same path that Kushina and Mikoto came from, to which they, despite not getting along, used their keen sense of smell and their other senses to try to track their prey, which took a few minutes for both feline beasts, who roared only to then begin to run, to which the tiger took the path to the left, while the Lion headed towards along the path to the right.

Kushina: Yes, it seems our plan worked Mikoto - Kushina spoke, with a smile on her face, because both she and Mikoto had hidden inside a hole that was behind a gigantic rock at the same time, which the woman of red hair slightly celebrated the fact that those beasts fell into their trap.

Mikoto: It's true, but we better leave quickly in case they come back -- Mikoto spoke, with her face completely red with shame because they used a rock that they covered with their own smells and essences when making their own needs on top of these, to which Kushina then grabbed them and threw them at the two stones inside the tunnels of the left and right routes.

It was then, when the two naked women, trying to get out of their hiding place together at the same time, had difficulty but somehow managed to get out of that place, to which later both Mikoto and Kushina began to run, and they entered the interior of the path that was in the middle of the others, two routes along which the Tiger and the Lion went.

What part of the Labyrinth do Mikoto and Kushina end up going to or will they encounter something else?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)