More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThatSmutWriter ThatSmutWriter

What's next?

Waking Up

The day started off like it normally would, I wake up with morning wood that I just tried to ignore as I headed to the bathroom for a shower. The door was unlocked so I walk inside but of course someone was using the shower, I peek to see who it is and my gaze is instantly met with the sight of my sister: Emily's incredible ass.

Emily - Older Sister

.

Unfortunately this doesn't help my throbbing erection, it just makes it even worse. I had to jerk off, so I pull down my shorts and panties, my cock falling out. I take it in my hand and start to pump away to my sister in the shower, enjoying the scent of water falling down her back and dripping off of her round ass.

Right as I got to the edge, she opened the door to the shower and I had to quickly stop. I turn around so she doesn't see my cock, completely forgetting she would be able to see my ass.

"Why is your bottom half naked, were you jerking off to me again sis, seriously?" She asks and crosses her arms under her tits, which pushes them together.

I turn around, my cock throbs at the sight of her tits and my cheeks turn red. "Sorry..." I mutter.

"Fuck... It's fine but can't you just use porn next time? Or even better, find a girlfriend? I'm sure there's a girl out there who likes tits and a dick together." She says and sighs, grabbing a towel and leaving the bathroom.

Now that the mess was over with it was time for me to take a shower and finally get rid of this boner. I close the bathroom door and take off my top and reveal my C cup tits before stepping in. First I turn on the water and then start to stroke, imagining my sister begging me to fuck her. I get faster and faster as I imagine myself fucking her, I was moaning very loudly at this point. Then I cry out her name as I cum all over the shower wall, but of course I imagined I was cumming on her gorgeous tits. Once I had recovered for a few seconds I finally washed myself and then got out of the shower.

Now that I was washed, dried and back in my bedroom I had to get dressed for school. I put on a plain white bra and matching panties, a pair of blue jeans, a white t-shirt and a black hoodie to go over the top. I was going for comfort over looks. I then brushed my hair and put it into a ponytail to finish it off.

When I walked downstairs my sister was in the kitchen, she turned to look at me and shook her head. "No wonder you get no girls, jeans and a hoodie hardly show off that amazing figure of yours... and don't get me started on that fucking ponytail. Remind me to take you clothes shopping and give you s a makeover on the weekend."

I nod and ask, "where's mom?"

"Oh she's out." Your sister replies, "oh and there's nothing to eat so you'll need to stop somewhere before school if you want breakfast."

'That gives me an excuse to see that cute girl that always flirts with me at the coffee place, or I could just go to school I'm not that hungry.' You think to yourself before waving goodbye to your sister and walking out the door.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)