More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GlowingHands GlowingHands

What's next?

Waking Up

Mark tossed and turned the whole night, never once waking up, but flashes clouded his mind. He saw it and felt it in his dreams, curves bouncing, black cock pounding, and moans filling the air. It was all so abstract but then clear as day he dreamed of his wife bent over their bed and a black man behind her.

Mark’s eyes bursted open at that image of his wife, a high pitch groggy groan escaped his lips. He rolled on his side but he felt an unfamiliar weight pull him down.

Mark’s was awake now and fully alert when he looked down at two unfamiliar orbs, wide hips, and newly smooth legs. In a voice not his own he screamed “Whaaa!”As he sprang up and got out of the bed he looked in the hotel’s mirror and saw a stranger.

Mark slapped his own face and felt a very real sting as hit new humongous boobs wobbled a bit. Mark’s mind was racing with fear, confusion, and anxiety as he looked over his new body. But then his mind became hazy and as his hands explored himself, he let out a ditzy giggle. “Fuck like these are so big!” He said to himself.

Finally getting over his tits mark looked further down and between his huge plump thighs hung a comparatively small cock. Mark reached down and grabbing it, he felt a completely alien experience in his groin. His hands exploring further felt a wet slit just below his cock. Mark lifted his cock and in the mirror he saw a pretty pink pussy.

Utterly confused but too hazy to worry Mark stepped away from the mirror, and walked across the hotel room and looking out the window he saw streets filled with women. But in the crowds he spotted several black men and felt a desire to leave his room.

Mark opened up his suit case and quickly found nothing suited him, as a apart from his whole body changing he was also over a foot shorter.

He didn’t know what to do but just then he saw his phone and his wife was his background image. In his girly voice he said to himself “Oh my god, I like gotta get back to my wife!”

Without a second thought Mark bounced up and left the hotel room still nude.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)