More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gemmaxoxo gemmaxoxo

What's next?

Wake up.

You awake to find Gemma gone, your spit-splattered cock still rock hard and standing at attention. You look down at your watch, noticing the time, and hurriedly stuff your throbbing member back in your pants. As you rush to your front door, you pray that your wife didn't witness what was going on in the driveway. Hopefully, the darkness of the night was enough to conceal your first act of infidelity. As you step inside, you hear the familiar sounds of your wife washing the dishes, and nervously make your way towards the kitchen.

"Hi, honey," Rebecca greets you with a smile, planting a kiss on your cheek. "You're home later than usual. Hard day at work? You look absolutely exhausted."

You nod and breathe a sigh of relief, hoping that she doesn't see the outline of your lingering erection beneath the fabric of your pants. You shakily take a seat on one of the stools at the kitchen island, still light-headed from the trauma of your triple orgasm.

"I'm going to have a shower," says Rebecca, placing a plate of pasta in front of you. "I've already eaten."

As you scarf down your dinner, your phone begins to violently vibrate on the kitchen countertop, rattling against the marble surface. You check to make sure Rebecca has gone upstairs before swiping open the awaiting text message.

You feel your cock begin to twitch uncontrollably as a photo of Gemma's perfect pink pussy, drenched with wetness, fills the entire screen of your phone from edge to edge...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)