More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Barontakedown Barontakedown

What's next?

Wake up in a Harem Chamber

"Soft" was the first thing that went through Kushina's mind as she sluggishly opened her eyes, and realized she was on the softest silk pillows and rugs she had ever felt. When her vision cleared, she found herself in a dimly lit opulently decorated room with drapes that act like dividers in the chamber ranging from lilac pink, deep amethyst, to intense blues. Incense burned from ornate holders with a sweet scent that was soothing. As she sat up, she realized she was completely naked with her DD boobs hanging completely in the open and pussy bared. As she moved to cover up on impulse she heard a set of giggles from the other end of room. She turned her head to the noise and saw a trio of women stepping through some of the draps with friendly and sultry smiles to each other. They all looked different, but they were all the same in the obscenely lewd outfits they had.

The one in the middle was mid 30s and had brown eyes, straight long black hair that went past her firm ass, impressive caramel skin, and a voluptuous set of E cup boobs. Her outfit consists of a see-through veil on her face, a deep blue cross wrap top that was a size too small for her, a micro bikini bottom with a small see through loin cloth. She also wore a golden circlet with a purple gem in it. On the left was a late 20s platinum blonde with loose bob cut, pale skin, bright blue eyes, a beauty spot just below her right cheek bone, one THIIC ass, and an impressive F cup tits. Her top was a bright blue cloth which laid on her tits give the barest of cover and no support was connected to a gold collar with an inlaid pink gem heart. The bottom loin cloth was not see-through but was small enough to not matter with the easy access to what lay beneath.

On the right had to of just turned 21, lightly tanned skin, green eyes, mid back curly dark brown hair, more muscled than the others with a six pack, high C cup boobs, and amazing long legs. The emerald top covered her tits but left space to reach in and garbed with loose sleeves that ended at the wrists with small yellow gems circling above and below the top. The poofy pants that were cut at the knees and the thin loin cloth connected in the middle with silver chains and more of the same gems and she had a belly button piercing with the same gem color. It would have been tame if not for the fact that the cloth was TRANSPARENT and that her ass was open all hours with no cover. They all wore heeled sandals matched for their color.

It took five seconds for them to notice her, and their eyes widened and gasped in surprised before they started to make their way towards her with smiles getting even more sultry than before, maybe they can explain? They do seem very interested in her.

Do they act friendly, flirty, or are they interrupted?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)