More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vorcai0 Vorcai0

Wake Up...

Wake Up...

You wake abruptly in a cold sweat, the panic from the nightmare still lingering in your head. After several deep breathes you begin to calm and your eyes adjust to the darkness as best they can, still blurry without your glasses. All seems normal, "It was just a dream...", you tell yourself. Immediately you don't recognize your voice, the pitch is way off, feminine. It's then that you realize there's a weight on your chest, you pull the covers back to see two large soft mounds each adorned by large areola. Panic resumes, even further increasing when you grab one breast and rub the nipple feeling the sensation jolt through your body.

"Holy shit...!" you tremble. The nightmare, it seems, has only begun. You throw the rest of the covers off of you and grab your glasses, once fixed on your face you turn on your table lamp and reconfirm your concerns. Yep, you are now looking at a feminine body fully fitted out with some size E breasts and thick thighs. You reach down at your crotch but instead of a bulge there's only a smoothness, a further press and you can feel your pussy lips squish at your touch.

"This can't be happening..." you say to yourself still trying to comprehend the situation. "I need...I need a better look, I need to see my face..." then you grab your shorts and tank top and prepare to leave your room.

What will you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)