More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by twizted77 twizted77

How should i proceed?

Wait until i am out of town

It hit me, i had a business trip planned for just a few weeks down the road. I was headed to a conference a few hours from home and would be spending a few nights alone in a hotel. That might be a great deal safer than trying to meet someone here at home, where my wife might catch me.

As much as i wanted to feel another man inside me, i didnt want to hurt my wife. I really do love my wife, and if she has some mental or physical blockage that prevents her from getting horny, that really isn't her fault. Right?

The next few weeks packed slowly. I was so excited about the possibilities of my upcoming trip, i managed to work in a few extra cam sessions in the meantime.

Finally the day arrived and i headed out on my adventure. A few hours later i checked into the hotel and picked up my packet for the convention, which was going to be held in the hotel's convention center. All i could think about was that my first time with another man would hopefully happen right here in this building.

"Is this your first time?" asked Evan, the smartly dressed young man who checked me into the conference. Beneath his suit he had a very athletic-looking build.

"Uhmm...." I stammered "I..."

"You don't know if you have ever been to the conference before?" he asked with a smile.

Even with my bicurious interest in getting fucked in the ass, I have never really been attractes to men. Big cocks perhaps, but not men. I like the softness and the curve of the female form. This time, however, i guese the days spent daydreaming about my plans for this trip, i found myself drawn to Evan. I wondered what he looked like under his suit. I wondered what his skin felt like. What his lips felt like. And how big his cock was.

Suddenly I realized my eyes had drifted down to stare at his crotch. At that same moment he adjust the way he was setting, for a moment revealing the buldge beneath his clothes. When i looked up, his smile had changes and I knew i had been busted.

"Oh...yeah...no, i have been before," I managed after a moment.

"Not a conference virgin, good to know," he said, still smiling. "There is a mixer tonight in Hall A with an free bar so everyone can get to know one another. Sessions will begin tomorrow at 8am."

"Thanks," i said, taking my paperwork.

"Don't forget the free bar," he said.

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)