More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What will Mai do?

Wait in line

Mai walked to the end of the line and stood there to wait her turn.

The idea of waiting in a long line did not please her very much and less if she needed urgently. But she had , the way home was a bit long, and she didn't want to risk shittging herself halfway.

She waited for a couple of minutes, which for her felt eternal. He moved awkwardly in place and looked at the rest of the line, which had barely advanced a little. There were still many people missing and Mai was starting to get restless, fearing that she would not be able to get to the bathroom in time.

She could feel the judgmental looks of the other girls behind her, but that didn't matter to her. As long as they didn't know her true need, she could ignore those looks.

She could feel a slight twinge in her lower belly, and she felt a pressure in her butt.

There was a lot of gas accumulating in her intestines. Mai squeezed her buttocks tightly to prevent any fart from escaping.

Another couple of minutes passed, and the line did not advance at all, seriously worrying Mai, who kept moving restlessly.

Soon, a little fart escaped her. She felt her cheeks turn red from the shame. It had been silent, which she thanked with all her soul, but it was pretty stinky. And soon the other girls noticed the stench of her fart.

That fart signaled to Mai that she wouldn't make it to the bathroom in time. She had waited a few minutes and the line had not advanced, and at that rate she would end up pooping in her panties before reaching the cubicle.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)