More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Control Freak Control Freak

Where to?

Wait for Ms. Owens to come back

As you stand there with your metaphorical dick in your hand trying to figure out what to do with your literal dick, you can't help but think about Ms. Owens some more. Specifically her pussy and ass. That kinda counts right? Eh, whatever. You realize that what you want to do most is see more of her. So you decide to hang around in the hall and wait for her to come back. You wait by your apartment door, just in case you run out of patience and decide to find something (or someone) else to do.

Thankfully, it's not too long before you see Ms. Owens hurriedly making her way down the hall, one hand over her butt and the other over her crotch. She looks down at her pants and panties in shock, before looking up and spotting you looking in her direction.

"Dylan!" she says, her face going red, "You saw... was I...?"

"Were you what? Running around half-naked? Not when you left me," you say, feigning ignorance as you start with the excuse you practiced in your head, "I was just going to get my mail, and found those on the sidewalk. I thought they looked familiar, so I set them down there since I knew you were out. But I didn't think they were actually the same ones I saw you wearing earlier. Did you lose them?" Just for good measure, you add a quick, "You believe my story is the truth."

"I... I guess I did," Ms. Owens replies, blinking in confusion as she processes everything you said, "I can't for the life of me remember where I lost them though. Thank you."

"No problem," you say as you watch her pick up her shorts and panties. As she fumbles to get them back on, you give her another command, "Invite me into your apartment."

You turn around as if you are going to go back into your own apartment, but before you even put your key in the lock you hear Ms. Owens say, "Dylan, why don't you come in for a minute? I usually make some tea after my morning jog, and making you a cup too is the least I can do to thank you for finding my shorts."

"Tea sounds lovely," you say with a smile, following her into the apartment, "Thank you, Ms. Owens."

"Oh please, call me Cathy," she says, "'Ms. Owens' makes me feel so old, and besides, we practically live right next to one another."

"I'll try to remember that," you say, taking a look around her apartment. It's definitely the kind of apartment you would expect from a woman like Ms. Owens: classy and clean, with plenty of art and flowers decorating the area. Clearly the woman wasn't hurting for money after her divorce.

Ms. Owens- er, Cathy, leads you into the kitchen, then starts boiling water on the kettle, "I only have Earl Grey at the moment. I hope that's okay."

"That's fine," you tell her as you sit down on a bar stool, not really caring about the tea. Quite frankly, it was odd she even offered it to you in the first place. Your best guess is that since you didn't give Cathy a reason to invite you into her apartment, her mind just ended up making one up. How convenient. You'll have to keep that trick in mind.

As you think about what to do next, you hear a voice down the hall yelling, "Mom! Who's here?"

You turn and see Cathy's daughter Wendy enter the room. A teenager in her senior year of high school (last you heard, anyways), she looked like a younger version of her mother in a lot of ways. Same auburn hair, similarly attractive face, a very nice figure. But while her mother has a generously-sized booty, Wendy was better gifted in the breast department. Not that her ass wasn't great also, of course: it definitely had a firmness that Cathy's plush behind lacked. But Wendy's breasts looked to be a full cup size larger than her mom's, not to mention perkier.

"It's just our neighbor Dylan," Cathy says, "You've met each other before, haven't you?"

"I've seen him around," Wendy said, stretching her arms behind her head and unknowingly pushing her chest even further forward, "Never really talked to him though."

"Yeah, same," you say. You didn't see Wendy as often, since she usually bounced back and forth between Cathy's place and her dad's, but it was quite a treat when you did.

"Well, I'm just making him some tea," Cathy says to her, "Do you want some too?"

"Eh, sure," Wendy says with a shrug, sitting on the stool next to you, "So, what's the occasion?"

"Oh, your mother is just repaying me for a favor I did her," you say.

"Really? What would that be?" Wendy asks.

You see Cathy's face go red and, deciding to have a little fun at her expense, focus on her and say, "Tell Wendy what really happened, but think that you're telling her a lie about losing your keys and me happening to have a spare."

"Well, I went jogging today without wearing my shorts or panties," Cathy says calmly, "I only noticed when Yvette from 201 mentioned how indecent it was, so I ran back here in shame. Luckily, Dylan had found them discarded on the sidewalk, and gave them back to me before I came in here and you saw."

Cathy smiles, clearly thinking she had dodged a bullet. Wendy, however, stares at her mother in shock.

"Is that true?" she finally stammers, looking over at you.

"Every word," you say, giving a wink towards Cathy.

"Mom, how could you do something so crazy!" Wendy shouts at her.

"Honey, it's not a big deal," Cathy says, "Everyone has moments of forgetfulness. Why, I remember you doing the same thing once about a year ago."

Wendy looks absolutely mortified, "What are you talking about? I have never done something so... so... ugh! I can't believe this!" Red-faced, she storms off to her room and shuts the door.

"Teenagers," Cathy says with a shake of her head. She looks back to you and says, "I'll talk to her about her behavior later. Thanks for covering for me, though. I'd be mortified if she knew what really happened."

"No problem," you say with a smile.

Just then, the kettle starts whistling, and Cathy says, "Oh, tea's ready!"

She grabs the kettle and pours out two mugs of tea, handing you one. You set it down to cool as you watch Cathy blow on hers. You had plans for what you wanted to do with her, but those plans had been made under the assumption that Wendy wasn't here. Now that you knew she was, you had a whole new batch of ideas that you wanted to do. With her, with her mother, with both of them... it was so hard to decide what to do next, and to who.

Do you continue to mess with Cathy? Switch your focus to Wendy? Or see what you can do with both of them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)