More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Torg Torg

What should I do?

Wait and see

Patty automatically grabbed her boob and rubbed it from the pain. Her nipple swelled and poked through the material of her blouse.

"Would you like some ice for that?" I asked, staring a bit long at her chest. Patty was a looker. Her black hair contrasted beautifully with her pale, almost white, complexion. Her face was beautiful with high arched eyebrows, prominent cheekbones, a well-shaped nose, full red lips, and a cute chin. She always dressed professionally, usually in suits, blouses and skirts, or sometimes the occasional pants-suit. On Casual Fridays, she never wore anything more risque than jeans and a tee shirt. However, whatever she wore, she always filled it out in the boob area. Today was no different; she was wearing a black silk blouse and a maroon skirt. With the amount of exposed skin, I could see she also had on a lacy, blood-red bra. It was hard to guess, but based on my past observations of her cleavage, she had C-cups, at least. Below them, her waist was trim, and she had a delightful bubble butt, round and squeezable-looking. And then those legs! Satiny smooth and they go on forever.

"No, I'll be fine," she said as she continued to massage it. "I just want to say that it wasn't my idea to come here. Chavez was very insistent. Apparently, the corporate database and enterprise software crashed, and nobody seems able to fix it. She feels you are the only person who can do so. She's willing to make it worth your while to come off vacation to fix it. For every day it takes, you can take two off."

My eyes were having trouble staying focussed on Patty's face. Her swollen nipple just kept catching my attention. "Hmm, I don't know. I'm pretty burnt," I replied to the proxied offer, as good as it was. Maybe Chavez had a counteroffer, if I refused.

Suddenly, Patty's attempt to relieve the pain in her breast shifted, and I could swear that she was fondling her tit now and rubbing the nipple on purpose. I looked up into her face; she had a dreamy look in her eyes and said, "She also said I was to use any means at my disposal to get you to accept." She undid the next blouse button. "If I give you a blow job, will you come in to the office today?" she asked, her eyebrows raised in seductive curiosity. She had never acted like this before; our office relationship had always been professional, even though I watched her ass closely when she walked out of my office.

Do I call or raise her offer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)