More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Torg Torg

Do I call or raise her offer?

Raise her

"A blow job?!" I said, rather startled. "What is she giving you to do this?"

Patty finished unbuttoning her blouse, showing her red bra between the opening of the shirt. She licked her lips and replied, "She's going to match every day of vacation you end up with, plus a modest raise."

My pants had gotten very tight. I figured that she would not have offered a blow job if she wasn't interested in getting sexual with me, in spite of the time off and money. Maybe I could up the ante, since she seemed to want this to happen anyway, and she was highly motivated. "I don't think a blow job will be enough. I've been putting in lots of extra hours for weeks now," I said with a sly grin. Even if she didn't go for it, I wasn't about to turn her down.

She smirked and pulled her blouse off her shoulders. Her bra-clad tits swelled up out the top; it must be a Wonder Bra, a satiny red one. They looked nice and big, like two softballs. "I thought you might say that. Would you agree if I have sex with you? Right now?" She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She stripped off the lacy tit restraint, revealing a beautiful pair of firm, round globes. She shimmied her chest, making them wobble erotically. Her engorged nipples were sticking out from the smooth skin of her tits. She had a wanton look on her face and a deep desire burning in her eyes.

What is your answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)