More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 35 by Manbear Manbear

Enter now or after they leave?

Wait and listen

You wait for the girls to leave the silent tent, but no one leaves. Alexia must be deep in thought, and the two sisters to nervous to beg her permission to leave. Deciding that they are not likely to leave anytime soon, you are about to enter the tent when you are stopped in your tracks by an unexpected turn of event.

"Alexia?" It sounds like Mara, but it is hard to tell through the waxed canvass of the tent, "Is King Kalion going to summon us to his bed tonight?" You almost give away your eavesdropping with the gasp that escapes your lips, luckily Sara with her softer voice chimes in at the same time.

"Oh yes, is he?" The image of one or even both of the dark-haired beauties standing before your bed wearing nothing but a shear tunics tempts you for just a fraction of a heartbeat when you hear Alexia almost giggle in surprise.

"Not much chance of that, My Ladies." Alexia's answer is more confident than her earlier tone when she was listening to the twin's description of your supposed power. Your spymaster knows you better than anyone except perhaps Galeon, as pleasant as it might be to lie with these lovely young women, you have too much respect for them to take advantage of them.

"Aren't we pretty enough for him?" Says one as the other asks, clearly not aware of how desirable the twins really are. "Is it because we've too inexperienced?" There is more clamoring as the two sisters let their fears and frustrations out one after the other. "We can learn quickly if he teaches us." You smile a little at that one, you're hardly the expert lover these girls are expecting. "I thought men wanted virgins to claim." "How can we make him want us?" "Is it because he's in love with someone else?" ending with a startling accusation "It's because he's in love with you!" That clearly isn't right! Is it? Before you have a chance to explore your feelings for your red-headed spymaster, she interrupts the pair stopping their almost manic outpouring.

"Whoa, whoa, slow down girls." Alexia answers with more patience in her tone than she uses with you. "You two are both beautiful, but His Majesty has very strong opinions about females being bought, sold, traded or used by men for their own ends."

"We know," both girls chime in together, but it is Mara who continues "but he wouldn't be forcing us against our will, not now that we've met him." Once again you find yourself struggling to understand the wave of emotions that come at you like arrows on a battlefield. You wouldn't be forcing yourself on those girls, in fact both of the sisters sound quite eager to share your bed and learn what a man and woman can do to find pleasure in each others arms. Would it be so wrong to -

"What's he like as a lover?" This time it's Sara who asks the question. "Is he gentle and sweet? Or is he as powerful in bed as he is in court?" Mara chimes in a similar thought. "I bet with his strength and endurance he must completely dominate you until you almost pass out from his mastery."

"I wouldn't know." You might have missed Alexia's breathy answer if you hadn't been for your superhuman senses. "I don't know if any woman does."

"What!?" The twins once again seem to share more than their good looks because the surprise and disbelief is as identical as their appearance.

"Bruce's parents, well his step-parents in Kalion, were very clear that they did not want him consorting with girls." Alexia explains before adding something that you hadn't really thought of before. "I don't think they expected him to be celibate all his life, it was more for when he was a teenager, but they died before he reached maturity, and I don't know if he's realizes that the rules change now that he's not a boy any longer."

"Is he-?" Sara pauses looking for the right way to ask but her sister is less squeamish about these matters. "He's not gay?"

"I doubt it, Ladies. He tries to hide it, but I've seen look at women with a fair amount of interest." Alexia sounds more like herself again. She should tell the twins how she woke up this morning with your rock-hard cock between her thighs, that would settle the 'Is he gay?' question once and for all. Alexia doesn't share that juicy bit of evidence though, she continues on a more neutral tone. "Both men and women have made claims about being his lovers, but when I, and my father before me, investigated the claims the stories of these supposed lovers never hold up." You hear Alexia move about the tent before she continues. "He's a good man girls, I'm sure of that. We all love our king, he could order any of his subjects to join him in his bed chamber and they would probably happily comply, but as far as I can tell he has never once taken advantage of anyone."

"Would you let him take you? I mean if you wanted you for sex?" If Alexia answered it must have been either a nod or shake of her head because there is a long silence that is finally broken by a barely audible whisper.

"I wish he'd take advantage of me."

Who was that?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)