More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheSpectator TheSpectator

Who's life are you going to swap with?

Wait a second. Who am I?

You lead an average life through your childhood. You had enough friends to be considered popular, but you just didn't have a lot of luck when it came to your love life. You always had a girl or two that you were interested in, but it never really clicked the way you wanted it to. You were friend-zoned or looked over, despite being liked.

There were days when you didn't mind being single, but as your friends started to get girlfriends and even wives, you started to get that lonely itch at your side again. You desired the company of the opposite sex, the care, and attention of a girl. Porn didn't do it, and just being friends with the girls, you were attracted to just didn't help that much, even when they asked why you single...Why were you single? Fate just didn't seem to destine you to be with someone, or so it seemed.

While you attended college, you picked a part-time job at a nearby retail outlet. It had some of your classmates there, as well as some of your regular friends. It was there you met Emily, a girl that you didn't even really notice for her first couple of months. She had short brown hair, dazzling green eyes, and a laugh that melted your heart once you got to know her better. You'd get butterflies whenever you remembered the first time you made her laugh. She'd do it to break the tension, to lighten the mood, or just to tell the person in the room that there was at least one person that heard their joke.

She was too cute and friendly to be single, you didn't want to get attached to her or even look at her in that kind of way, but eventually, your feelings grew for her. It'd be foolish for you not to try. You carefully built your relationship into a decent one. You hung out with the same people and had the same retail complaints. You didn't have everything in common, but neither one of you didn't seem to care about that. You liked each other!

Then, one day you asked her out. You didn't want to make a big deal of out it, but she seemed to be happy to know that it was just going to be the two of you together. The (not) date went well, and you tried to make another plan to see each other outside of work again. She teased the idea but seemed .

For some reason, the following weeks were...strange with her, to say the least. Her tension-breaking laugh was used to frequently; she was suddenly busy on her usual days off. You wanted so desperately just to chalk it up as stress and school, but then word got out that she and another one of your co-workers had gotten into a steady relationship. You could have looked beyond it all. You knew him reasonably well! You wanted to maintain the friendship you had with Emily, but it seemed that her new boyfriend was starting to get a little annoyed that you were still talking and trying to hanging out with her.

Once he learned that you had feelings for her, he started to get a kick out of teasing you with her, mentioning dates, cutting into your conversations, annoying little things that dug into your skin. Worst of all, however, was when he started to send you pictures and videos of their "personal" time together—images of her sleeping half-naked on her bed—purposely buying condoms on your check lane.

You a tight smile every time he did something and acted like it didn't bother you, but you were tempted to leave work and to retire to someplace else. You invested a lot of your time and emotion into Emily though. She deserved better. You still hung onto the thought that she genuinely did like you...Even as just a friend.

Could this be your chance to make up for your slow approach?

=====

Want to contact me, the creator of this story for some reason? Don't be bashful, feel free to ask your questions or make a request.

  1. The first, and most "intimate" way of contacting me is via the email. I've been using this particular email since 2016 when I first started this sexual adventure. If you have anything you want to say to (just) me, you can send it to "[email protected]", where I'll more than likely get back to you within 12-24 hours.
  2. The second isn't really ideal since I don't personally use it. Instead it goes through a friend/fan who filters it out to me. They had a HUGE hand in the content made and has helped me write some of the content that was provided inside the original Tiny's Tavern, as well as this project, Fate's Chance. I have a "KIK" account with the name: The Spectator/TinyxTavern. Mostly, this was helpful for those using Personality Forge looking for answers for some of the more basic questions.
  3. The other options are the most recent ones. I've got a Twitter and a Discord server where you just keep up with me and my regular life. Of course, you can just use this platform now too. Leaving bookmarks, likes, and comments will get me to focus on that specific path REAL fast.

NOTHING IS NEXT. GO BACK.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)