More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RandomWriter123 RandomWriter123

What now?

Wait, someone's coming down the elevator!

Tanaka barely got into his seat before a light in front of him started flashing red. The elevator at the far end of the room indicated that someone was coming down from the floor above and he was not ready for any of this shit.

“Already!?”

The elevator noise sounded before it opened, and a leather boot stepped out of the elevator before the individual could be fully seen.

A relatively short, blue haired individual with a black cloak and clothes to boot walked in front of him scratching his head, confused.

“Wait, Rimuru!?”

Rimuru turned his head toward Tanaka, eyes narrowed.

“And who are you? What am I doing here!?”

Rimuru quickly dashed forwards at Tanaka before he could even blink, attempting to grab at his throat as Tanaka put his hands up.

“STOP!”

“E-rgh!”

Rimuru paused right as he was about to land a hit and froze in front of his desk before staring at him, confused as to what in the world was going on.

DING!

“Wait…a PC!?”

Ignoring Rimuru, he clicked into the email that showed up.

URGENT:

The machine must have malfunctioned, Rimuru was definitely not supposed to come through there. Characters that come through the door are usually immediately hypnotised and their sexual perception is immediately changed but that door is only supposed to work on females, while the one in another room is supposed to be for males. Rimuru is neither so “he” can’t be hypnotised though can still be controlled.

He can’t go back to his world now so you’ve got to deal with it some way or another.

Regards

“You motherfucker!”

All the while Rimuru was watching the scene with confusion.

“What the fuck is going on?”

Tanaka looked at Rimuru before looking back at the email and sighed

—-------------------------------------------------Lengthy Explanation Later—--------------------------------

“So, let me get this straight. I come from an Anime and I was just pulled by accident here and now there’s no way to go back?”

Rimuru was no longer stuck and was now sitting on the casting couch, mostly because it was the only place that he could sit.

“Yup, only Males and Females can go through the portal and…well”

“Yeah I get the idea.”

Rimuru sighed before looking at him.

“Well, I don’t suppose you’re hiring? I have all my powers but can’t leave here or the building so I don’t know what I’m supposed to do here…”

“What exactly would you do…?”

Rimuru cut him off by shifting in place, vibrating before settling down again. He opened his eyes and they were now a light red instead of their previous golden colour.

“Wait…did you just change into Ciel?”

Rimuru no- Ciel glanced at him lazily before nodding.

“Correct, Rimuru has requested that I show you I can change between genders with no issues. He believes that we can be of use for male characters in the future. He can deal with female characters that you can’t deal with in the future.”

Tanaka thought that was honestly useful but he wanted to make sure of something before then.

Ciel, seemingly knowing what he was going to ask, pulled down her pants showing her shaved pussy.

Without saying a single word, Tanaka pulled out his cock and shoved it deep into Ciel before putting her in a mating press…

—------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not going to lie, this chapter was totally for plot convenience. A ton of people asked me if male characters were going to be cast and my solution is for Tanaka to hire characters that he deems to be useful as administrators/interviewers and maybe sometimes put together episodes in their own styles as well.

This was just to get this started but in the future both male and female administrators will start to pop up if they can beat the MC at sex, which will be difficult.

Anyways, NOW you can request both male and female characters with choice of administrator for females between Rimuru and Tanaka but will 90% still be Tanaka, while males will be casted by Ciel until more administrators exist.


Submit Ideas:https://s.surveyplanet.com/npmdpsqw

Vote For Next Chapter:http://www.anonvote.com/strawpoll/b49675ma

What Universe Is The Next Casting?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)