More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zsoltik Zsoltik

What experiments do they want to do on her?

WAIT!!! Somebody has better idea...

"Do we really want to turn this beauty into some sort of monster human hybrid?" asked random guy with statistics in corner.

"Yes, of course! That's what we do here. That's our job." said president of N.O.M.E.

"I know, but I have better idea. Don't judge me but I like when pretty girls like subject Bern suffer. What if we just made some more illegal things and..."

"And?" asked president.

"...and kidnapped some of her friends, maybe even family members, and turned them into human hybrid monsters?"

"That's not bad idea. But police will start to investigate those cases of missing people." said president.

"We will make fake contracts. And anyway when they will find out it will already be to late to turn victims back to normal." said guy with statistics.

"Excellent! Please, can you tell me your name?" asked president.

"Peter."

"Peter. You got promoted! You got such excellent idea! We gonna turn Rebecca's family and friends into mutants and then sell them to the world! And she will be to watch how her family and friends turn into mindless human moster hybrids." said president of N.O.M.E. "Alright, let's prepare everything untill Rebecca is still sleeping."

Next day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)