More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Richard_Smith Richard_Smith

Follow Which Story Arc?

Voyage Three

Commander Smith sat in the Command Chair; across the circular console that dominated the Control Room sat the First Officer, Lieutenant Hammer. Tucked away in the corner of the Control Room was the Communications and Navigations console manned by the Second Officer, Lieutenant Moonwatcher, while Chief Wallace and Ensign Bauer were at the controls on the upper platform.

"De-Cel point in T minus five minutes," Lieutenant Moonwatcher called out.

"Very well," Commander Smith replied. Flicking a switch, he leaned towards the microphone at this console. “Now hear this. All hands to your Deceleration Stations. All hands to your Deceleration Stations.”

Everyone, crew and passengers, hurried to the raised platform on the far side of the Main Control Room. They jostled against each other as they sought out one of the circular units embedded in the deck. Directly over their heads were cone-shaped objects aligned with the receivers in the deck. Commander Smith turned the six knobs to his right to 'Auto' and rushed up to stand on his spot.

Just a few seconds later, each person was encased in a tube of shimmering green light. A series of high-pitched whines filled the room, winding down to low droning sounds as one after the other of the flux generators came on line. Soon the ship began to shudder and the lights dimmed, only to immediately come on again. Through the green-haze of the Deceleration Field, the men saw the Control Room shimmer, as if viewed from underwater. Then the ship gave a sudden lurch and everything appeared to be normal.

Commander Smith looked over at the “true-speed” indicator and saw that it read “0.9C” and was rapidly falling. The individual fields surrounding the people faded, 'freeing' them. Slowly, he stepped down from the raised platform. He and the others all walked cautiously, two of them holding their foreheads and breathing deeply. Even with the Deceleration Fields around them, exiting Hyper-Space was rough on any living organism. Gradually, they all returned to their stations and resumed their duties.

Chief Wallace and Ensign Bauer climbed the ladder to the upper control platform, sitting down once more at their stations. They adjusted the ship's trim while Lieutenant Moonwatcher plugged in the coordinates to their destination. Commander Smith and Lieutenant Hammer modified the power levels on the engines and went through the check-list of the vital systems, including artificial gravity and life support.

De-Cel

[Note: I have 'tagged' the Chapter Titles for this arc. A-Anal...B-Bondage...BJ-Blowjob...C-Cunninglus...EC-Erotic Coupling (straight sex)...HJ-Hand job...NS-No Sex...P-Pegging]

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)