More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Richard_Smith Richard_Smith

What's next?

Meta Carpals V - [HJ]

Meta Carpals V was the fifth planet in the Meta Carpals star system and had first been colonized via sleeper ships over a century and a half ago. Ninety-nine point nine-nine-nine percent of space travel to other star systems was still performed that way. The 5-EX was there to bring communications that would normally take decades to reach and for a member of the Trade Federation to negotiate certain mineral rights.

Once the 5-EX had touched down, Chief Wallace was left in charge as Command Duty Officer while the Captain and First Officer made the rounds of various Government offices. The Second Officer reported to the Bureau of Information, of course, with Ensign Bauer in tow as a learning experience. By 17:00 hours their official duties were done for the day, and with the First Officer now assuming the role of C.O.D., the rest of the officers and crew were free to partake of liberty.

Second Officer Moonwatcher and Ensign Bauer took a cab into town, heading for a dance club, 'The Helping Hand'.

"This place looks to be jumping," Ensign Eric Bauer commented when he exited the cab with Lieutenant Lawrence Moonwatcher. There was a large neon sign over the entrance door and every time the door opened and closed, as someone entered or exited, loud music blared out.

Inside the dimly lit club, the music was even louder. The only way anyone could communicate was by leaning in close to the other person's ear and shouting. "Don't forget," Moonwatcher told Bauer, "Only dance with women wearing purple nail polish."

The Ensign nodded, having been briefed by the Second Officer on the unique customs of this planet. It was Bauer's first trip to Meta Carpals V, but Moonwatcher had made the run several times in the past. A quick scan of the females around them, revealed that most, but not all, did, indeed, have purple nail polish. The two spacers found an empty table and ordered drinks from the waitress. A waitress wearing, as Bauer noticed, green nail polish.

Once their drinks arrived, Moonwatcher took a sip and then headed over to ask a blonde sitting at a table with another woman to dance. Bauer briefly watched Moonwatcher and the blonde gyrating, and then he idly looked over the room, taking in the details and nursing his drink. When the song ended, Moonwatcher escorted the blonde back to her table and sat down with her and her companion. As soon as he could catch Bauer's eye, he signaled for him to come over. Bauer immediately arose and crossed over to the other table. The sound of scraping chairs greeted his arrival as the seated trio made room for the new arrival. Moonwatcher shouted out the word "April" as he pointed to the redhead sitting on Bauer's left and then yelled "Betty" while indicating the blonde. Bauer nodded and shouted out "Eric".

"What?" the redhead, April, yelled and leaned in closer to Bauer. She placed her right on his thigh to steady herself, and the fragrance of her perfume filled his nostrils. He repeated his name, shouting into the redhead's ear as she leaned across the table. She nodded, her long hair waving, as she sat back in her chair and extended her hand. As Bauer shook it, he noticed her purple nails. A quick glance to the blonde on his other side confirmed that she, too, was wearing purple.

When the song currently playing ended and another one immediately began, Moonwatcher stood up and held out his hand to the blonde. As they strolled out onto the dance floor, Bauer asked the redhead if she wanted to dance. "What?" April shouted, leaning in towards him once more. Rather than trying to compete with the loud noise of the band, Bauer pointed downwards and made a circular motion while nodding towards the dance floor. April nodded, giving Bauer's thigh a squeeze, and stood up as did Bauer.

On the crowded dance floor, everyone moved around jerkily to the fast tempo. As April swayed and weaved in front of Bauer, her hand brushed against his crotch. It was a fleeting touch, the back of her hand just grazing his fly. He assumed it was accident but soon she did it again. And again. Remembering what Moonwatcher had told him about the significance of the purple nail polish, Bauer felt himself getting an erection. By the time the music stopped, Bauer had a full-blown hard-on. As the two couples reclaimed their seats at their table, Moonwatcher waved a waitress over and ordered another round for everyone.

Meanwhile, April had placed her hand back on Bauer's thigh, only higher this time. The spacer held his breath. The redhead's slender, purple-tipped fingers were only an inch or two from his erection. "So what's with the uniforms you two are wearing?" Betty, the blonde asked and Moonwatcher told them they were on a spaceship that had just arrived this morning. Both women looked mildly impressed by this, but further conversation was curtailed by the band blasting into another song. Moonwatcher and the blonde immediately left for the dance floor, but when Bauer jerked his head in that direction, April just shook hers and leaned in close to Bauer's ear, yelling, "Let's just sit for awhile."

As she said that, her hand slid further up Bauer's thigh and a sly smile slowly formed on her face as she closed her fingers around his hard cock. The waitress arrived with the fresh drinks but April made no movement to lift her hand. Indeed, the redhead tightened her grip as Bauer squirmed around in his seat, fishing into his left front pants pocket for money to pay for the booze.

When the waitress left, April casually reached for her drink with her left hand, taking a sip as her right hand repeatedly squeezed and relaxed her grip on the hand cock encased in Bauer's pants. The Ensign did not know how to react, so he just sat there, both of his hands cradling his drink as the redhead teased him.

At the end of the song, Moonwatcher and the blonde returned to the table. The blonde stared openly at the redhead's right arm, noting that her hand was below the top of the table. "Looks like you two are getting along," the blonde commented, her own hand disappearing beneath the table. Turning to Moonwatcher, she asked, "So how long were you two out in space?"

When Moonwatcher answered two months, the redhead let out a mock squeal and quickly lifted her right hand into the air, off of Bauer's leg. "Oh, my goodness!" she exclaimed. "I'd better be careful or there might be an unexpected blast-off." Moonwatcher and the blonde chuckled, but poor Bauer felt his face glowing bright red.

As if to spare Bauer any further embarrassment, the band began another song and Moonwatcher led the blonde back out on the dance floor. While they were leaving, the redhead slowly lowered her hand and slipped it back under the table. Directly on top of the erection encased inside Bauer's pants.

But this time she was not content to merely hold it and squeeze it. This time she began sliding her cupped hand back and forth along the length of it. Practically jerking him off through the material of his uniform trousers.

When the song ended, Moonwatcher was about to return to their table but his dance partner grabbed him by his sleeve and tugged him towards the entrance door. The Second Officer shot a glance at his ship-mate, but the Ensign seemed to be doing fine. Bauer and the redhead were sitting close to each other -- very close -- and Bauer had his arm draped around the redhead's shoulders.

So Moonwatcher allowed himself to be led outside, curious and more than a little aroused (the blonde had been groping him under their table when they sat, and brushing her hand against his crotch when they danced). Once on the side walk, the cool night air and the lack of the almost deafening music inside was a welcome relief. "Let's go sit in my hovercraft for awhile," the blonde told him, heading for the parking lot.

There were alot of vehicles there, and although the place was reasonably well-lighted, well enough to provide some protection from muggers and the like, it was by no means bathed in brightness. The blonde marched straight to her craft and unlocked it with her remote key. "Get in the back seat, Spaceman" she teased, "And let's see if we can't give you a blast-off."

Moonwatcher quickly opened a back door and slid across the seat, followed by the blonde. She tucked her right leg underneath her and sat half-turned, facing him. With the light provided by the tall lampposts, Moonwatcher was able to get a good view of the blonde's legs. Her full skirt had ridden high up on her thighs, exposing almost all of her stocking-tops.

Clasping his face in both of her hands, the blonde laid a kiss on him that seemed to be designed to explore his tonsils. The Second Officer returned the kiss, and slipped his arms around her, pulling her body close to his.

Finally breaking the kiss to come up for some air, the blonde tossed her long locks and ran her fingers through her tresses. "Now let's take a look at that rocket I've been checking out all evening," she chirped. Her words were slightly, but only slightly, slurred. Indicating that she had probably had much to drink before she and he had met up.

She leaned across him to begin unbuckling his belt. Moonwatcher reached down to help her, and soon enough they had his pants open and shoved down around his ankles. Flashing a wicked grin and staring into his eyes, the blonde curled her fingers around Moonwatcher's erection. Her other hand came over to cup his balls. Moonwatcher took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as his dance partner started jerking him off in earnest.

In just minutes the Second Officer was gasping and reached up with his right arm to encircle the meat-beating blonde's shoulders. Throwing his head back and digging his fingers into the woman's soft shoulder, he exploded. Thick, gooey ropes of cum burst from the head of his cock. The blonde squealed happily when Moonwatcher began ejaculating. Without slowing down her rapid pumping, she coaxed him through his climax, squeezing out all of his pent-up need, feeling her hand becoming coated with the hot, sticky sperm of the Second Officer.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)