More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by julianshadows julianshadows

So, which kingdom and lawmaker shall we start with?

Volaria and her King (Free-Use)

Regular plagues from demon worshipping cultists, attacks by random dragons and the hordes that followed them hoping for some of the treasure, seemingly forgotten gods deciding their kingdom was the place to rise again and wreak havoc upon the world that forgot them.

This was the expectation for the Kingdom of Volaria. Once the most beloved kingdom in all the lands, now little more than a place people risked visiting to make use of its academies - the only good thing that came of such common attacks. Volaria was one of the most advanced kingdoms in the ways of magic, metallurgy, combat, and medicine - all important to keep the kingdom safe from the fact it was seemingly the place where all the worlds woes would appear from before attempting to end said world.

People were leaving the kingdom in droves now as other kingdoms used Volaria’s own academies to steal their advancements from right under their noses. If things continued, there would be no people to rule. The King needed a way to keep people in his kingdom, something to make sure they wanted to be here. He also needed a reason to make it so people wouldn’t want to form cults and worship evil.

His advisor, one of his most trusted no less, offered an idea - the creation of brothels throughout the kingdom to keep the people docile with sex. The idea was intriguing, but prostitutes often charged their own prices, and people wouldn’t be able to afford them. That was when he had a brilliant plan. Free Use throughout the kingdom - The idea came to him as he enjoyed the body of a soon to be married commoner as was his right - he could institute a law that would allow the people of his kingdom to enjoy who they wanted to enjoy, within reason.

It took a great deal of planning and rewriting to ensure it went right, and that he was safe from his own law - but he eventually managed it.

The Kingdom of Volaria would practice Free Use of it’s single, unwed women - whether they were citizens or just visiting - and hopefully the free, easily accessible sex would both convince people to enter, stay in, and not turn to evil while living in his kingdom.

Who uses, or abuses, this law first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)