More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by julianshadows julianshadows

Who uses, or abuses, this law first?

Professor Victor Falrathe (Teacher-Student)

Victor Falrathe, or Professor Falrathe as his students knew him, was one of the more popular instructors in the Volarian Academy of Mystic Arts - a school for magi, alchemists, anyone who wanted to bend the laws of reality to their will. He himself specialized in magitech, utilizing a mix of magic and technology to give life to all kinds of wondrous inventions. His precise control of magical forces ensured he taught not only his own subject, but rudimentary, basic, and advanced courses in harnessing magic.

One rule he followed was the belief that one's body influenced one's magic, and to master oneself was the first step to mastering one's surroundings through the power of spell and thought. At 6”4’, a healthy mix of lean and bulk muscle, and sharp, chiselled features, many mistook him for having some kind of divine heritage. He had no such claim, though the compliment was often laughed about behind closed doors. It did cater a bit to his pride that he was one of the more desired professors from the notes written in students notebooks and essays.

Still, he never would have even thought of taking advantage of his students. Perhaps take advantage of their desires to push them to try and impress him, to gain his eye, but never would he have thought of actually acting on such things. He was no saint, but he had no desire to lose his job. Not until the meeting he’d been called in on as he arrived that morning.

As it turned out, the King has released a new law, one that effectively advocated for women to either find husbands or accept the fact it was now legal for men to make ‘Free use’ of their bodies - effectively legalizing the of single women, so long as they were of legal age. He wasn’t sure what the King had been thinking, but it brought to mind a number of times the more sexually charged students of his class had tried using sex appeal to get something out of him or the more innocent students had pleaded in a way straight out of an erotic novel without knowing it.

An exhausted sigh escaped his lips as he sat at his desk - would there even be any point in trying to ‘control’ himself around his students of the fairer sex? Perhaps he should make a ‘Teacher’s pet’ out of one, he could think of a few he wouldn’t mind having all to himself. On the other hand, there was something interesting in the idea of turning as many of his students into his personal harem… more than a few students would practically cream themselves at the suggestion if his latest assessment of his classes notes was anything to go by.

Before he could question it further, his door opened before being slammed shut and locked. Looking up, he saw a student of his...

By the name of?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)