More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CZBD CZBD

Hmm...

Voices in your head

It is very smooth to the touch, just like how cheap toy plastic feels. It feels too heavy though, as if the insides is more than it seems.

A few moments after picking up the toy, your arm started buzzing, feeling as if you were fevered and that your whole body is cold. What the hell? What the fuck is that toy? Suddenly, you hear a voice in your head.

"Think about something to swap, and shoot the trigger at the targets. Enjoy."

Your whole body feels fine again, that's a relief. The toy changed though. Looking at it, it looks very smooth and hard, unlike the form it took before. It is now a pearly white. The gun feels premium to look at and hold. It has a blocky feel to it, like something that came out of the future. There are a few switches on the bottom of the gun, labelled Reality Change and Time Limit. The switch for Reality Change is turned on, but the switch for Time Limit is off.

"This is crazy" You think to yourself. Swapping? Is this real?

You remember that you called on your mother. There's nothing wrong with testing it out I guess.

"John? What toy are you talking about? We gave them all away, remember?" Your mom says as she enters your room.

Gosh, what should I swap with mom. Wait, what if it does work and she notices the swap. I think it should be something not too noticeable...

Ah, you got it got it. You think about your eyes. Your eyes are slightly thinner than your Mom's. You should notice it but I think she won't realize it unless you point it out. Okay. So you aim at yourself, push the trigger, and then aim at mom. You feel a short buzz...

Whoa. Did it work? You notice your mom's eyes looking thinner.

"It's nothing mom, I was thinking about something else..." You say back to her.

"Alright, well, I need help with the trash, can you bring it out for me?"

"Okay."

After throwing out the trash, you bolt towards the bathroom. You notice your eyes look more round than before. IT WORKS! Thinking about all the things you can do with the device, You ponder in your room. Maybe something bigger?

You go and test some more, but where?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)