More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by nicakwalt71 nicakwalt71

How does Allison end up naked?

Vogue Interview

"Yeah! I’m not a crazy daredevil, but I do like to put myself in positions that are outside my comfort zone as a challenge. It’s hard to do it, but sometimes you’ve got to just do it.

Is there an age where that turn happened?

I think actually I was probably much more adventurous when I was younger. I mean, any article you read about me from five years ago discusses my nudist days in college where I used to really like streaking and swinging naked from trees.

How was that?

Oh, so fun. I mostly would do that for comedic purposes, you know, to make people laugh. I would just run out and jump on a branch and be swinging.

Nude?

Yeah! Nude in tennis shoes, because you don’t want to hurt your feet.

People may have been fascinated by that for other reasons. It may not have been just pure comedy.

[Laughs] I think it was pure comedy. You’ve never seen me nude.

Is that a sentence you thought you’d say during this interview?

Yes, I say it in every interview. I’m always reminding journalists that they have not yet seen me nude. I always end up turning the conversation onto nudity, I don’t know why.

Do you want to go back to nudity?

I think I already am. In my experience on G.L.O.W., we would streak a lot on set—and when I say we, I mean me, and sometimes Betty Gilpin, my costar. We would have funny, funny streaking challenges. I do think that this job was really freeing and reminded me of who I was in college when I wanted to take risks, because as soon as the industry starts to put you in a box, you kind of do, as well. "

Alison Brie streaking + Betty Gilpin streaking!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)