More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brainvamp Brainvamp

Let's move on with the projection

Vlog Day 1

(64 views)

Well behaved, that’s the first idea that pops to your mind when you see the girl on cam.

She’s in this small room sitting on her bed.

The second idea that pops to your mind is damn this girl would be truly hot if she did take care a little bit more of herself. Not that she’s untidy or anything but some makeup, losing a couple of buttons from her strict blouse would make wonders to her sex appeal. But now that you think of it this shy looking hottie is just perfect like that.

Hey everyone, this is Dorothy. As I promised when I left, I’m going to do this little Vlog for everybody back home to know how I’m doing. So, Dorothy’s Vlog Day1! Hi everyone – I already said that – anyway, I just got my new flat. It’s just amazing.

She picks up the camera and starts walking around the flat as she talks.

Definitely a couple of buttons off would have allowed you to have a little peak into that cleavage.

This place is amazing, it has the best balcony in the city…

The view from the balcony is quite amazing, the flat is surrounded by very tall skyscrapers. It could easily fit a couple of sun loungers.

… the greatest kitchen, a large living room, a beautiful bathroom…

“Come on baby do me a couple of naked selfies in front of that mirror.”

You are kind of a pervert, aren’t you?

… and two bedrooms. Now there is a little catch, to get this I had to lay down all my economies and I need to find a job or a roomie… Well no actually I need a job and a roomie. Anyway, if you know anyone in the Big Apple that is looking for a room to rent send me a PM. Love you all, I’ll try to post another vid ASAP!

“Nobody says the Big Apple anymore.”

...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)