More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HowHumiliating HowHumiliating

Choose a character!

Vista

With yet another insane cape fiasco behind her and everything seemingly fine for once beyond a few criminals here and there, Vista is finally ready to unwind and enjoy life. She even has her own team now with the Wardens, and she’s very determined to make sure they respect her as the woman she’s become: capable, mature, confident.

Regardless, Vista doesn’t want her life in costume to be her only life. She’s paid the price for that already, losing friends, sleep, and her chest over the years. She was fairly flat all over, no matter how many squat challenges she took part in, but she had a fairly lean look that she didn’t hate as much as she used to. Vista’s not out to prove she’s hotter than other women and is over that kind of envy, instead focusing on being the best version of herself she can be. Others however, have no problem hiding their desire to belittle her and embarrass her at every opportunity. She was fine with a little teasing, but some villains and colleagues just went too far!

Vista is…

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)