More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Throne65 Throne65

Oh, how wrong they are!

Visiting a new dimension

Cyborg diligently worked on his new teleporter as the Titans hung around the living room. His girlfriend, Sarah, was even there to watch him work. "It's so exciting to finally see one of those superhero devices in action!" She said.

"Eh, don't get your hopes up," Beast Boy warned. "The first time never works as well as intended."

"Hey, you keep that mouth shut, BB!" Cyborg scolded. "I'll have this baby up and running in no time!"

"I am most excited for this machine to work!" Starfire said. "I wonder if we shall be able to see Tameran with it!"

"Your homeworld, alternate dimensions, anything is possible, Star!" Robin said happily.

"Not Nevermore," Raven said sternly. "That is my space and mine alone."

"Wasn't plannin' on going there, Rave!" Cyborg promised.

The tech Titan finished welding the final piece before typing away at his arm. "Okay, the teleporter is up and running! What say we take this thing for a test drive?"

As he spoke, a blue wall of light emanated from the teleporter's center stand. Robin, Starfire, Sarah, and Beast Boy were all excited to test the new machine. Raven rolled her eyes and pulled her hood up. She was mostly in this to make sure nobody got hurt.

"Okay, boy and girls!" Cyborg said. "Where to?"

Where do they go? Does the teleporter even work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)