More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Free Body Diagram Free Body Diagram

What was the dream last night?

Visiting a friend and her family

I knew the Powell family from my days at university. Their daughter Kimberly and I met when we were both in our third years. She studied sciences and I studied literature but we both played for the same intramural ultimate team. We became friends while sharing a drink or two with our teammates after our victories (and often more than two drinks after the losses).

Kimberly has long brunette hair, very dark and straight which she often wears in a ponytail that comes to below her shoulder blades. Her skin gets quite pale in the winter but then she’ll get a deep tan through the summer. Her breasts are nice and round and about as big as you can get before they start getting in the way of sports. She always spends time getting her eyeliner and eyebrows just right before leaving the house and she favours nude shades of lipstick.

We’re just about the same height although I always used to tease her that her top two inches was just her ponytail and shouldn’t count. She would tease me back that she had better abs and could run faster than me; I never told her that I let her run ahead so I could watch her firm, round ass in the tight exercise shorts she would wear. She’s smart, fun, and fuckable.

So why didn’t I ever ask her out? Because she’s always been a bit stuck up.

Don’t get me wrong I’d never call her a bitch or say that she’s unreasonable. But she knows exactly what she wants and she isn’t shy about demanding it. I saw the way she treated her boyfriends and learned pretty quickly that it wasn’t anything I was about to sign up for. Instead we became close friends. And by extension I became friends with her family.

Her mother and father are both lovely people. Annette is a devoted housewife who has a counselling practice run out of her home office. She’s a bit on the short side and quite petite, and with her soft voice she has a birdlike quality about her. She still has a mild Southern accent even though she moved away from her childhood home decades ago. Bill is a very old fashioned man’s man with a greying beard and a job in finance. He looms over the family as the tallest one but has a calm and welcoming demeanour. By the time I met him his white hair was already thin on top. Now he has a well defined bald spot but he keeps it all trimmed short and neat.

Kimberly is their second child; she has an older brother, Carl, who lives faraway with his wife Sophia and their new baby. The youngest in the family, Adam, is in university now. He styles himself like a nerd with glasses and tousled brown hair, often wearing button-up shirts and sweater vests or pullovers. Despite him being a few years younger than us Kimberly never seemed to mind having him hang around.

The same can’t be said of her twin sister Jenny. She and Kimberly always had a bit of sibling rivalry. Jenny is a blonde with much more curve to her shape and is about as short as her mother. Kimberly would tease her by calling her fat or air-headed, and Jenny was known for throwing a tantrum if she felt that the had gone too far. But when she wasn’t in her sister’s shadow she was very kind and always a good listener.

Kimberly and I stayed close after graduating and over time I found myself invited to more and more birthdays, summer barbecues, and other gatherings along with their neighbours and family friends. I got along with the whole family. They are, after all, lovely people.

So why wouldn’t I make them the subjects of my nightly desires?

As my body lied sleeping on my bed my mind walked up the stone path across the lawn to the front door of the Powell home. No need to knock. I knew exactly where I wanted to go.

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)