More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Garbage Garbage

What does power man do first?

Visit the command center

power man walked into his command center and switched on the massive computer in the middle. The command center allows our hero to gain information about villainesses and crime queens that occupy sunset city and alert him to their activities. A list of every known criminal and super human appeared on the screen. Power man quickly skimmed through the information

Ms.sinister: power man's nemesis and rival, they are very similar in power level and fighting ability. Sinister's powers include indestructibility, flight, super strength and super speed. The villainess is very a attractive 19 year old standing st 5'11" with chestnut colored hair, D-cup breasts and a toned athletic figure. She wears a skin tight black and grey suit to show it all off. She tends to get right down to business as her main goal is to best the hero.

Mrs.sinister: the mother of ms.sinister. Much more powerful than either her daughter or power man, but sports the same powers as her daughter; indestructibility, flight, super strength and super speed. The attractive 39 year old stands at 6' 1" with chestnut colored hair and impressive DD breasts. She has a thicker figure than her daughter, most notable in her less perky, but larger breasts and plumper ass. She wears an identical skin tight suit to her daughter. Tends to use her full power at first, then taunt, flirt with and humiliate the hero after he is beaten.

Dr.holland: an evil scientist in her mid 30's hell-bent on destroying any mutants or super humans she can get her hands on. Dr.holland had light blonde hair and c-cup breasts. She developed a serum that can take away a super humans power and one that can give non-superhumans the power of indestructibility, flight, super strength, and super speed. She uses weapons constructed from poweranium and hollandium to construct weapons used to combat super humans. Poweranium is a near indestructible material that not even a superhuman can break. Hollandium is a very volatile substance that can be used to harm super humans. It can be used physically on a Melee weapon or transformed into energy and fired like a beam. The evil doctor has made many weapons made from the 2 materials, but the most dangerous is her mech suit. Her suit is designed to kill both human and superhuman alike. It is equipped with poweranium armor and hollandium weapons including the suits fists, wrist blades and shoulder cannon being made of/ using hollandium. Dr.holland doesn't mess around, in every situation she fully intends to kill.

Brawling Betsy: the red-haired leader of a gang including sledge hammer Dee and Sage, that work for dr.holland. Betsy stands at 5'9" with D cup breasts and an athletic figure. She wears a revealing tank top and short shorts. Her weapon of choice is her brass knuckles. Dr.holland gave her a pair of knuckles molded from hollandium. Betsy is in no hurry to end the fight quickly and often lets sage and Dee do the dirty work.

Sledgehammer Dee: a member of Betsy's gang who's weapon of choice is a sledgehammer. She stands at 5'11" with black hair and c cup breasts. She has a slender figure and wears only a bikini top and leather pants. She is often quick to get carried away by with her hammer, which she keeps a hollandium version of.

Sage: the final member of betsy's gang. Sage is a silent giant woman with incredible bulking muscle, standing at 6'5" and weighting in at 245lbs she is truly a of nature. Her massive E cup breasts, long blonde hair and gorgeous face remind you that she is in fact a woman. She is usually top less wearing camouflage colored pants and black boots. Her massive breasts support themselves without use of a bra, thanks to her muscle. Sage enjoys beating power man with her bare fists, so much so that she is afraid to kill only because she would miss beating the shit out of him. When she drinks Dr.hollands serum that gives super powers to ordinary poeople she becomes more powerful than mrs.sinister.

Zara: an albino assassin and master thief and gymnast. Who works for dr.holland. She stands at about 5'3" with long white hair and bangs that cover her forehead. She sports b cup breasts and a lean but muscular physique. She wears a strange white, skin tight suit that covers everything except her bare feet, hands and eyes. Zara strikes with quick blows until she can get in close to finish her opponents off with a hold.

Hex: an incredibly sexy mind reading and mind controlling villainess. She has light purple skin and black hair. The vixen sports DD breasts and a large jiggling ass supported by the figure of a pornstar. She only wears a skimpy lingerie. Very flirty and playful, after using her powers to control a hero she will often use him as part of one of her many fetishes, to pleasure herself, or even beat him while he is helplessly under her control.

Vex: the much more dangerous sister to hex. Vex can shoot blue lasers from her hands and eyes as well as throw exploding blue spheres of energy. She can also summon portals that contain long tendrils to restrain her prey. The enchantress can also siphon a superhuman's powers through kissing, oral, or sex as well as augment her own strength using her psychic abilities. She sports a similar physique to her sister with DD cup breasts and a large ass. She wears a cloak to cover her lingerie, but tosses the cloak when things get serious. Hex seems flirty and playful until she has the hero right where she wants him, at which point she become brutal and merciless.

what criminal activity is power man alerted to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)