More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ImaginaryAdd ImaginaryAdd

What's next?

Visit the athletic department

I decided this power should be used for a greater purpose ofcourse. I hurried my way to the college fitness center and entered the athletic department hall. I first encountered the university football team. I figured I could have a bit of fun with them before my primary target, Dean Jennifer Saley.

I stripped the star quarterback and put him spreadeagle on a table and took the remaining players pants off around him. That would certainly be a hectic moment. I also all of their underwear for a future part of my plans for “Jenny”.

As I reached the Deans office I bumped into the cheerleaders senior members includer the cheer coach and captain.

Cheer coach Amy Goldie was wearing a buttonless blouse with no sleeves and tight yoga pants. She had no make up on and resting bitch face. She was a well know stickler but now was my time to make her let loose. I took off her shirt allowing her dirty blond hair to grace her sports bra. I opened her mouth and licked in the rim. I posed her seductivly with her ass out and one finger in her mouth and her other hand on her ample hips.

Next for the cheerleaders.

I took Vanessa first. She was a senior. She had deep red lipstick on, a blue and white bow and uniform on with a shiny skirt. She had game day makeup on and appeared to have been in an argument with Amy.

Vanessa had long moderately curly brown hair, back in a ponytail. I decided it was my time to see a bit more of her. I moved the other girls around, putting them on their knees mouths a gap and panties off. I took off Vanessa’s skirt and felt her pussy. It was throbbing. Was that even possible? It didn’t matter. I popped a finger in her ass and whispered “time to cheer for me cunt”. I then took off my clothes and started ramming her. As I went in and out I began licking her. First her lips, but then I decided to go a step beyond and licked her nose. I licked her entire face. I was marking Vanessa as mine. As I got close I pulled out and pushed her to her knees. There was now the seductive coach Amy, The red headed sophomore Ashley and the dark haired black girl Tiffany. Which of these girls should I leave my cum on before visiting the dean?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)