More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sixth Sixth

Who do you go to first?

Visit the Neighbours

You're not dressed, ruins clothes cling to your athletic body as you stagger out your front door. Your neighbours are both cute, a brother and sister who, you feel, are too old to be sharing a house together.

Their buzzer rings as you depress the bell. You have to wait on the door step for a few minutes before the door opens. Your bare backside exposed to the passing cars as you wait to see if any of your neighbours are in.

It is the man who answers the door. He's dressed in shorts and a t-shirt and looks as if may have been working out. You've seen him pump iron in his small home-gym through the windows before. Cute and with stamina, just how you like them.

"May I come in..." you stammer, not in fear, but simply as you fight to control the growing sexual urges inside you.

He blinks. He stares at you. "Of course!" and the door is thrown wide. You stumble in.

"Are you alright? What happened to you?" he asks. As you turn to face him you know it would take you all of two seconds to rip his clothes off. You know you want to be bent over his kitchen table and be fucked from behind.

... but what do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)