More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kiasyon Kiasyon

What is first on the agenda?

Visit the Barracks

A Kingdom is only as strong as it's economy, culture, and military. You always managed to keep all three in a perfect balance with your economy being the strongest. Other kingdoms fell to revolts because the lower echelon was driven to extremes, but in yours, the lower echelon could rival the top tier of any other kingdom. Your military was mostly focused on defense, and since no one could feasibly attack you, your troops spent their time training their bodies.

Valmeneia boasts an all-male military , but a secret was that the women of your kingdom underwent the same training so that any invasion during a time when your troops were away could be foiled by a 'civilian' .

You put on a regal and revealing dress and make your way to the barracks adjacent of the main castle. The yard is filled with training soldiers. Your favorite thing about them, besides their varied physiques, is what happens when you enter.

"YOUR HIGHNESS!" One of the instructors shouts.

At once, nearly a hundred men stop what they are doing and drop to their knees. Each of them is silent until the last one is on the ground and at once they shout, "ALL HAIL HER MAJESTY QUEEN CORNELIA!"

Few things dampened your cunt more than this. Nearly all of the men were in some form of undress. Glistening muscles, and sweaty skin as far as your eye could see. If anyone lifted your dress they'd see your pussy leaking.

"Your majesty," One of the Generals approaches you, "What do you need of us, your grace?"

What do you need of them?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)