More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RejectTed RejectTed

But where does he go?

Visit some neighbors

Strange, possibly-dangerous rod down his pants, Rhod decided to finish his walk. After all as he liked to say, "a walk a day is what really keeps the doctor away."

His stroll took him past the Screw residence, and he was pleasantly surprised to see Ms. Broadchest outside holding her very beautiful jugs. Her milk jugs were the envy of all the women in the neighborhood, and everyone agreed the milk that came out of them tasted the best.

"Hello," she called out smiling but unable to wave because of the hefty jugs she was supporting. "Out for a walk."

"Yes I am," Rhod proudly responded as he approached. "Like I always say. A walk a day is what really keeps the doctor away."

"Yes, you do say that."

"It's nice to see your lovely jugs on display. I don't think anyone has jugs as round and firm as you."

"Yes," agreed Ms. Broadchest, "I'm very grateful my mother provided me with such fantastic jugs. I bet you wish your wife had a pair just like mine." She pressed her two jugs together so that Rhod could better appreciate how good they looked.

"Stop staring at her jugs," scolded Anita Screw as she came out of her house. She had in her hands a platter covered with a cloth. She set it down and removed some fabric to reveal a pair of very large melons. "Take a look at these," she added beaming with pride. Her melons weren't quite as large as Ms. Broadchest's fantastic jugs, but they were still very pleasing to the eye. Rhod started drooling at the sight of such delicious treats on display.

"Hey what's going on in your pants?" asked Ms. Broadchest, sounding a little upset that all attention wasn't staring at her mouth-watering milk jugs anymore. She ran her fingers up the stiff rod straining at Rhod's pants.

"I'll show you," said Rhod, and he took his massive shaft out of his pants. Both woman gasped at the sight; Anita Screw even clutched her melons in utter shock. "This is my new rod," he explained waving it in front of them.

"It's so big!" exclaimed Miss Broadchest

"I don't think I've seen a rod like that," agreed Mrs. Screw, "certainly not one that size. It must be at least 23 and three quarter inches."

"Oh I don't know if it's anything that special," replied Rhod in an attempt to be humble.

But there was no way to be humble with those two beautiful women staring at his long, thick rod. "Lay it on the table," suggested Anita.

Rhod liked that idea and did so with a squishy thump. There must have been some water on the table because both women got wet as they stared at his impressive rod.

"I think it should be shown off," Anita said once she managed to pick her jaw of the floor. "If it were up to me I'd have it as a center piece in our cook out. Everyone will want to nibble when they see it." Wrapping her fingers around her exposed melons, she added, "I bet it'll look perfect between these beauties." And without hesitation she placed her large melons on either side of Rhod's rod. "Thrust that hard shaft between my melons," she pleaded, well pressing her firm yet soft melons against Rhod's stiff rod. Rhod obliged, prompting the excited woman to say, "oh thank you, doesn't it look good sliding between my melons. I especially like watching the head poke out between them."

"Well," scoffed Ms. Broadchest, "I bet it would look even better between my jugs." She pushed Mrs. Screw out of the way, and began excitedly sliding her jugs along Rhod's stiff rod. Rhod himself saw no reason to stop pistoning.

"Hey," complained Mrs. Screw, "I liked having that shaft between my melons." She squeezed herself beside Miss Broadchest, managing to press her firm orbs into the rod too.

They needn't be squabbling, Rhod thought. Given his shafts impressive length, there was plenty to go around. He was about to say as much, but suddenly a strange goo sprayed out from the tip of his hard rod.

"Oh my!" exclaimed Miss Broadchest, who seemed more pleasantly surprised than upset at the sticky substance that lay across her face in streaks.

"Wow," said Mrs. Screw, "that tastes yummy." Some of Rhod's rod goo had landed in her mouth and across her tongue.

Ms. Broadchest slid the syrupy substance into her mouth and hummed her agreement as she sucked her fingers. "Would you let me lick it off your melons?" she asked.

"Only if you let me slurp your jugs," countered Mrs. Screw with a laugh. The two woman took turns licking each other's globes and seemed to be back to getting along.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)