More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where do you begin

Visit Cindy - the cockteaser

You figure, since you're here, and although you were keen to get around, you still have a score of sorts to settle with Cindy. 1000s of years might have passed and neither you nor her are the original versions of yourselves, but to you, earlier tonight, she led you on then stopped you at the last hurdle. Now you want to see this through. You walk down her drive and get to the front door. Locked of course.

Strangely, breaking into a locked house still seems a little shocking to you. However you pause and think about it and give yourself a shake. You lift your bare foot and kick the door beside the handle, feeling like a movie action hero until your foot strikes the door then you just feel like someone with a sore foot. Fuck!

There was a hot girl on the other side of the door, who you were definitely going to fuck, and you're locked outside naked in the rain getting cold. What are you going to do? Could you get some rocks and heave them through her window, then climb in naked through the broken glass? Shit! What should you do? In frustration you give the door handle a shake and it turns straight away. Idiot! you berate yourself.

Anyway, you're inside now. You can see the kitchen light is on, and you head through the lounge, straight for it, grateful to be out of the rain, but keen to get into Cindy's panties after all that's happened.

Cindy was petite and cute, with wavy auburn hair. She still wore the outfit you remember from earlier tonight, or several lifetimes ago, - a short leather dress, with her nice little titties pushed up together and on prominent display thanks to a rather well constructed push up bra. the only difference was that she had kicked off her high stilletoes and was now barefoot, making her a good 5 inches shorter than she had been at the club and the walk home.

She hadn't noticed your entry. In fact, she wasn't noticing anything. She stood still as a mannequin in the middle of her small neat kitchen. You walked up to her carefully "Hey Cinds", you ask tentatively. No reply. Cautiously, you reach out and tough her shoulder. "Cinds" you repeat. Still nothing. Unbelievable. You extend your index finger, push it at the middle of her left breast and push it in hard, causing a large dent to form. That should definitely have been enough to wake her.

Now you have the hard-on that was not going to be denied. You pull the zipper at her back and her dress falls easily to the floor revealing her small frame, black lace underwear and taut abdomen. Fuck, here we go! You squat then grab her by the thighs and throw her over your shoulder as if you are a fireman then carry her through to the lounge. You spy a rug and abandon any ideas of looking for a bed and deposit her on her back. A quick tug at her knickers to get them past her hips and they're down and off. She is hairier than you would have expected for this day and age, but who cares. In a moment you're on top of her and your cock pushing its way inside her. Shes not particularly moist so you start thrusting long and slow into her until there's a little more lubrication before picking up a more suitable rhythm. Cindy continues to look glassy eyed over your left shoulder through all of this, and you consider trying out the wake command, but you don't want her freaking out and interrupting anything. You're more interested in fucking her to completion first, and eventually now wet with sweat rather than rain, you burst inside her and fill her with cum.

Sated, you collapse on top of her panting and breathe heavily into her ear. Fuck that was good.

You're exhausted but happy, and pulling the throw from the sofa, you pull it over the pair of you and snuggle into her, feeling consciousness slip away.

You don't know how long you sleep for, but when you wake its light and Cindy isn't there. You feel great! "Cindy! Cindy!" you call getting to your feet and having a quick look round her house, but you know she isn't going to be answer. The avatar has collected her in the night. You must have done your job.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)