More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ItsMeBitches ItsMeBitches

What Multiverse do you end up in?

Virginity Clinic

The soft rubber lips surrounding my thighs and stomach shifted as I coughed. Sofia had stuck the spoon full of food a bit too far into my throat, but that was typical of her. Sofia's incessant apologies after that was always enjoyable, especially since she never was on duty when my mouth was offered up instead of my cock or ass.

The Clinic was almost constantly busy and since my orgasms were pretty frequent most staff would understand if I didn't respond to them.

"FUCK!" Sofia and I both hear behind me. The current lady losing her virginity was a blonde who was a bit more on the side. Her attempts to blow me and make me cum were driving me mad as Sophia fed me even still. My moans and shivers made Sophia giggle a little and pause to let me collect myself before continuing.

Being stuck in a wall meant I couldn't move, but at least it was always comfortable. Out of the several methods of serving me this was the most variable for how customers choose to indulge. My ass was available for those that wanted to peg or fuck me and all in all my cock was in a position that let them ride me given the nice adjustable seats and piston powered motions they could choose.

After I came twice inside this blonds mouth and then pussy she kissed my ass and strangely hugged it. Sophia and I giggled loudly after that. Sophia went to clean and I was simply to watch through the camera. The cold wipes were always a welcome sensation and the new customer seems like a super eager ass hungry futa. She looks freshly legal and stripped naked a bit too early, but Sophia simply walked her through the paperwork and payments while she stood nude.

Sophia spanked my ass after I giggled from seeing the new customer jerking off in front of her. My yelp sent the message and Sophia returned to me moments later as the new cummer applied tons of lube to my ass and her member. Sophia pet me gently as I exhaled from the penetration. Suddenly I lost control as hips clashed against hips and my mind began to fuzz. I looked at Sophia who began recording suddenly and biting her lip.

"Please come by our Virginity Clinic soon! Our magnificent John Doe is always available and our fees are minimal as to let you lose any and all virginity in any way you want!" Sophia proudly filmed a promotional as I stared at her cleavage. Much like when the lady who's railing me did it, Sophia just let it happen.

After three hours had passed I'd gone through a very popular time for the clinic. Sophia helped me move into another position and helped seal me safely inside. I was on my back and still only my lower half was truly exposed to the customers.

Anita came into the door and Sophia clocked out, giving me a gentle pat and saying goodbye. Anita helped clean me up a bit more, draining the cum from my ass and giving me a good sponge bath as we both waited. I wonder who the next customer would be?

All of these will be small individual snippets of universes. No continuations will occur except if highly enjoyed by both myself and you. Then it may move to it's own story entirely. Other than that these will be somewhat short, but sometimes very long. Hope you like this one freeusedude.

Is there another instance?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)