More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Callum95 Callum95

Who do you want to be?

Vin Dockerson (With Harem)

Vin Dockerson is the most well-known futa in town, for both her highly rated harem that she sometimes sells to people for a couple of hours in return for some good money and her personality. She could be your best friend and happier than an overactive pug if you treat her and her harem with respect but insult her or go against her harem and she will be your worst fucking enemy. She will ruin your life bit by bit, usually by recruiting your female relatives to be in her harem and turning the males into pathetic sissies, a role even more pathetic than being in a harem.

The day starts with Vin casually walking down her own street, that is exclusively hers. All business deals, interesting social interactions and anything that would be of any interest is relayed back to her through her own slaves, shop owners or kids pretending to be beggars. This piece of news to fall into her spider web of information is to do with a harem of hers called Daisy (https://i.pixxx.co/OZzH1ap.png) She is a cute blonde teen who was recruited into the harem a month after she turned 18. Her bright blonde hair alongside her innocent eyes made it a bargain for Vin.

But Daisy had betrayed the harem, she had been sleeping with guys on the side and profiting money from them saying that it was for the harem. This betrayal stung Vin as she thought that she was a kind and fair soul to her slaves, to the ones who she fucked. She would not be as rough at times during sex than she wanted to due to the not liking it. That was a weakness as other harem masters like the infamous John Doe, as they never considered the feelings of her harem, but she did. Nevermind that now, Daisy had betrayed the harem and that means rehabilitation. Vin would ruthlessly fuck Daisy for the most of today and would be subject to dildo fuck machines for 2 more days. She will be hungry, thirsty and in a mind-numbingly orgasmic state, easy enough for Vin to mould to her vision.

The next day, Daisy turns up to the requested meeting that Vin arranged, unknowing of the fact that it is the start of her rehabilitation. Daisy goes to speak, but is suddenly stopped by Vin slapping her across the face. "HOW DARE YOU BETRAY ME?" screamed Vin, unloading her angry emotions onto Daisy who just collapsed to her knees, knowing what is going to happen. "You bring this upon yourself, I had wished that you would keep your mind but it seems those innocent eyes aren't a reflection of your nature." with that said, Vin removed her clothes and plunged her erect cock into Daisy's tight mouth (https://cdn.sex.com/images/pinporn/2016/12/28/17122566.gif?width=620)

Vin kept going on the oral , battering the back of Daisy's throat with her big meat stick. Vin could enjoy this now, being free to use this betraying whore like a sack of fuckable holes. Time and time again, Daisy would heavily gag, not coping with Vin's cock stabbing her throat. But luckily for her, Vin had other plans. Vin removed her thick futa cock from Daisy's sore mouth, leaving a strand of spit to connect the two as Vin pushed Daisy onto the floor and pulled her lower end to her so she would fuck her arse. Daisy was clearly enjoying this as she opened her pathetic hole to her mistress to use (https://cdn.sex.com/images/pinporn/2015/10/15/14048119.gif?width=620). In and out Vin went, plunging deeper and deeper into Daisy's hungry anus. Vin groaned heavily as she was close to cumming, getting milked by the tight walls of her former . The orgasmic face of Daisy said it all, she loved this cock over anything but she made up her fate. She would become a stupid blonde bimbo but she was fine with it, after all, that is all she is now. Just a tool for her mistress Vin to use, to make room for her amazing dick.

Vin was so close to blowing a load but she wanted to creampie her, to leave a remnant of herself in her former . So Vin dragged her by hr hair to the couch, where Daisy straddled over Vin's cock and rode her furiously. She wanted Vin's cum to be in her pussy, so that Daisy could feel Vin with her. Her loving mistress, the women who she regretted betraying. This furiously riding of Vin's cock lasted for 5 mins until both Daisy and Vin erupted with pleasure. Both screaming at the top of their lungs at the wave of combined pleasure they have just got, shown by the thick white load of futa cum that leaked from Daisy's used pussy. (https://cdn.sex.com/images/pinporn/2018/01/06/18905968.gif?width=620)

Vin had shown Daisy the error of her ways by her rough treatment but she still had a decision to make. Would she use her again with the help of the fucking dildo machines? Fuck her alongside a couple other members of her harem? or leave her to the mercy of the constant dildo machines now whilst Vin continues on with her day?

What will Vin do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)