More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by fyreant fyreant

What's next?

Villains and criminals

(From Nightingale's path)

The Full House gang: A poker-themed team of five supervillains. Unbeknownst to most, they are actually a family, with a mother, father, twin daughters and a son all pursuing larceny as a family business. They aren't interested in taking over the city or causing mass havoc; money to maintain a lavish lifestyle seems to be their sole motivation. Known for stealing from fellow villains out of simple pragmatism. Only Queen has superpowers, but the others compensate with training and technology. More on them as they are met. Nightingale has chosen to track them down and capture them to prove her worth. Unbeknownst to most, they were actually a part of the Wonderland Warriors.

Sour Will: Criminal figure with supervillainous ties, associate of the Full House gang. A little person with aspirations of becoming a blackmailer of supers.

(From Nudge's path, including excerpts from Influence's files)

Photon: Villainess, solo, light powers, holograms, intangible. Creepy but nice, likes to steal gemstones. Hangs out at Sandman's, can down 10 martinis before getting tipsy, passes out at 37. Distracts heroes by flashing (lights, boobs, both). Just wants to be famous, doesn't really have a master plan. Can be plied with drinks if you have lots of money.

Hot Cross Bunny: Villainess, Wonderland Warriors, rabbit powers (jumping plus conjuring actual rabbits, and a few other rabbit-themed abilities). Cute little waistcoat over a heart of ice; sociopath. Brains of her group, not a heavy hitter but usually has a backup plan that threatens civilians. Never jailed. Major player. One of the most feared supervillains by those in the know. Her personality is deceptively demure and proper.

(Wonderland Warriors notes: Aside from the other supervillains she commands a large army of henchmen dressed as pawns and has access to a seemingly inexhaustible supply of powered armor suits, armed robots and other heavy equipment to challenge even the biggest powerhouses in the League. Compared to most villains, Bunny and the Warriors are known for a near-total lack of restraints or scruples. They engage in the trade, prostitution and sex slavery without limits and, although they don't usually kill civilians or heroes for the sake of killing, they don't care about collateral damage at all.)

Cheshire Huntress: Villainess, Wonderland Warriors. Permanently invisible (she can't turn it off) except for her eyes and mouth, which she must keep closed to be truly invisible. She has a very sexy body with near-ideal measurements in spite of the fact that she basically has to already be having sex with someone in order for them to appreciate it. Somewhat bisexual but has a strong preference for females, especially blondes. When captured, Beast Beauty took custody of her and encouraged her degenerate fanboys to do terrible, terrible things to Cheshire out of for some past enmity.

Door Mouse: Villain, Wonderland Warriors, a dark skinned latino little person (4'4") who serves as Hot Cross Bunny's second in command. Has the power of creating portals in the form of doors, similar to Whole Glory. He is very feminine, wears a skimpy costume like you'd expect to see on a villainess, wears his hair long, and is often mistaken for a flat-chested girl until people see the bulge between his legs (his high-leg leotard leaves little to the imagination down there). Has a thing for seducing buff, manly heroes, especially ones who think of themselves as straight.

Mock Turtle: Villain, Wonderland Warriors. The hybrid offspring of a shapeshifting martian and a human father, Mock Turtle is likewise a 'shapeshifter', although unlike his "mother", they are limited to humanoid forms and are only slightly stronger than a normal human. Mock Turtle is referred to with "they/them" pronouns due to having no genitalia in their default form, which is that of an androgynous, noseless, hairless green-skinned person. However, unfortunately for heroes, Mock Turtle is very much capable of forming fully-functional genitalia due to being able to imitate any human form at the genetic level. The replication is so perfect that not even a blood test will reveal it, but unfortunately, Mock Turtle is pathologically depressive and emotionally fragile, going to pieces in response to the slighest setback and inevitably blowing their cover. As a shapeshifter, Mock Turtle has no particular sexual preference but will generally complain about whatever task they're given - if commanded to seduce, pursue or violate women, they will protest that they would prefer doing it with men, and when commanded to gratify the sexual desires of men, they whine that they want to go after women instead. Mock Turtle is even potentially fertile in both forms, but shapeshifts too frequently for it to work (not waiting long enough for their newly sexed body to start producing/releasing viable sperm or eggs), much to the relief of the numerous heroines and heroes they've fucked. One ability that Hot-Cross Bunny finds especially amusing and often commands from Turtle is the ability to assume hermaphroditic forms, most often of a woman's body with male genitalia added. One psychological hangup that Mock Turtle refuses to get past is that they are adamant about never assuming the form of someone they've previously had sex with.

"Alice": A rotating role in the Wonderland Warriors filled by kidnapped young women, slowly broken down and brainwashed during their captivity, into the most dangerous and degrading tasks despite their usual lack of any superpowers, and eventually sold off as sex slaves or abandoned when they get badly hurt or break to the point of psychologically shutting down.

Griffin: The youngest superpowered member of the Wonderland Warriors. A tall, bulky, buff guy with a colorful griffin-themed costume, with super strength. Inherited the role from his father, the original Griffin, his mother also being a member of the Warriors. He is actually quite nice and empathetic, if a bit awkward, and willfully blinds himself to the more wicked actions of his group. During a raid on the League HQ he pretends to be a superhero and tags along with the new Weather Watch when they find him injured. Novice heroine Snowflake takes an immediate 'tsundere' liking to him and seduces him into sex the moment the two of them are alone.

Queen of Hearts: Villainess, Wonderland Warriors. The most feared member of her team and the closest they have to a formal leader (though she's too unstable to make plans or schemes, so Hot Cross Bunny is the real leader). She is a psychic with extremely potent telepathic AND telekinetic powers, and probably more dangerous in a straight fight than all the rest of the Wonderland Warriors put together, to the point that even Maiden America has to treat her with caution. She isn't a 'glass cannon', either: she's been punched through walls and skyscrapers only to come back for more within minutes. If it weren't for the noticeable curve to her hips and her frilly corseted red-and-black princess costume lacking a bra, exposing modest but immediately noticeable swells and pointy protrusions on either side of the line of red heart symbols running down the middle of her dress she'd almost look underage. She wears a rakishly tilted gold crown with red hearts on the tip of each tine, and her flowing chestnut brown hair and black lace gloves and stockings lend her an air of dignity. She always carries a massive executioner's sword as long as she is tall, and is definitely not afraid to use it; the way she floats rather than walking and drags the sword along the floor behind her makes her seem like a survival horror game monster or slasher movie villain, which is an apt comparison. Unlike many villains who are flamboyant thieves at best or dirty-minded molesters at worst, Queen of Hearts is an actual psychopathic murderer who cuts people's heads off. She loves to put heroes in deathtraps, which are invariably designed to decapitate the victim. Her actual kill count is not that high, probably in the low double digits, but that is because of the League's skill at daring rescues rather than any shred of mercy on her part. Despite being a skinny, conventionally pretty woman in her early 20s, Queen of Hearts is seldom considered sexually appealing by anyone, both because of her obviously unstable, psychotic personality and because of her dreadfully bad oral hygiene (she has the palate of an 8 year old and eats candy and pastries constantly, but nobody is bold enough to remind her she needs to brush her teeth).

eX-Man : Villainess, solo, polymorpher. Formerly Transforman (hero, male), but his powers got twisted by Dreamer Genie; now she can only gender swap people. Mostly tech thefts, trying to find a way to turn herself male again. Either that or one of the most delusional villains out there. Kind of cute, but mostly a damned nuisance.

: Villain, solo, psychic. Can induce crippling humiliation and fear, but only on people he has dirt on. Has dirt on nearly everyone, and the only way out is to publicly reveal secrets. In it for the money and power, may have a longer game. Has damaging secrets on both Nudge and (while she was alive) Influence. Incredibly creepy and delights in ruining lives.

Tricky Trixie: Daughter of another famous villainess of the same name. Specializes in bondage and likes playing elaborate sexual pranks on the good guys. Has singled out Nudge for harassment. Dresses in a kinky red leather outfit.

(From The Breeze's path)

ASPIC: Anti Super Powered Improper Conduct league. A political organization opposed to the supposedly excessive sexualization of the superpowered community. Has quickly risen to prominence and seems to have some kind of mysterious backers boosting it. Meta: Seems like it may be a well-intentioned but ultimately villainous conspiracy similar to CADMUS from the DCAU. Someone called "Mistress PG" has been mentioned but not revealed herself.

Mrs. Klum: Blonde, conservatively dressed with hair in a bun. College professor and one of the founders of ASPIC. Mysteriously well connected.

Lady Lamprey: Fish themed villainess, can drain the 'energy' and superpowers from others by latching onto them with her creepy mouth. Associate of Dr. Fausto.

Dr. Fausto: Villain, a formidable mad scientist with a long legacy of schemes and causing chaos in Acropolis City, using a variety of different malicious inventions. Though definitely a villain, he often takes a shine to novice heroes and gives them a subtle helping hand so that they will grow into a more interesting and worthy opponent. He is the epitome of the 'classic' villain who openly embraces being evil but has lines he won't cross, and takes pains to avoid killing heroes, citizens or law enforcement.

Hot Stuff: A villain group, very dangerous, reckless, and hedonistic. Fire-themed. They brag about being ruthless killers. Their bark is worse than their bite, but they're still more dangerous and ruthless than most. Includes the following:

Pyrogasm: Villainess, a veteran of many evil deeds, pyrophiliac both in terms of powers and personality. Being exposed to flame makes her stronger and stronger, and also gives her immense pleasure. Rotund figure, sexually voracious, and ambitious in her villainy. Leader of Hot Stuff.

Firebrand: Villainess, with flame-throwing powers. A gorgeous, seductive redhead with a very aggressive sexuality. Daughter of Pyrogasm, though this is not widely known. Real name is Brandine.

Tinderbob: Member of Hot Stuff. Brother of Char-colleen (not related to Firebrand). Low-level fire powers.

Char-colleen: Member of Hot Stuff. Sister of Tinderbob. Low level fire powers.

Kurt the henchman: A veteran of the supervillain world; has worked for nearly every major supervillain group in Acropolis City at some point or another to the point where he's become an institution. Widely liked and affable with both heroes and villains.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)