More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AzureRose AzureRose

Choose your Plot!

Villainess To Trainee

Siren, a mysterious woman, who at first glance appears to be at least 5’4. Raven shoulder length Black hair, pale skin, a perky C-cup chest, a very slight curve that leads to her modest. ass and hips. Wearing what looks like to be a pure blue face mask, purple eyes, her hair up in a ponytail, and finally a skin tight scaly black suit, with a dark blue skirt, and a abyss black cloak. But nobody knows what she truly looks like underneath her hologram.

She is one of this worlds major super villains, who even without super powers or a huge amount of influence over the world. Used her intelligence and cunning to create machines to cause chaos and run rampant throughout the planet. And it’s always thanks to her inventions.

A mask that deploys a hologram over herself, giving her a completely new appearance (can’t make herself smaller).

A Radar that’s able to detect meta humans within a ten mile radius.

A gas that unleashes a highly potent neurotoxin that will paralyze any meta human that gets within ten feet of her.

A ray gun that digitize and stores whatever she shoots into the clip, able to take anything away from gold Jewelry, to high grade military equipment. (Doesn’t work on organic materials, she hasn’t worked out that part yet).

And dozens of other projects and inventions that helps her keep on in her conquest.

But her newest project is the one she is most pleased with. From the outside it looks like to be a 50ft by 50ft black cube that reaches all the way to the ceiling of her secret base. If you push someone inside it when it activate then it will forcibly grab them, first attaching a meta-canceling collar and yanks them further inside. Putting itself into lockdown and staying powered by its own generator. Refusing to open until the subject it’s completely broken and turned into a perfect pet/. (Subjects will a stronger will can take additional time).

And Siren’s plan is to use this device to ensnare heroes and use them to help take over the world. Possible even selling them off to the highest bidder after making her new world.

But right now the project is still going through it’s testing phase. She needs to go inside it while it’s deactivated and tinker with the settings and the auto-dresser. The Virtual environment generator is on the Fritz. And the last thing she can think of to adjust is the release conditions.

What does she work on first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)