More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AzureRose AzureRose

What does she work on first?

Work on the augmented reality generator

It’s with a sign that I brush my fingers through my hair, grabbing and putting it up into a ponytail while walk up to one of the access hatches. It’s taking me over a year of tinkering on this project, and everything just seems to be difficult for me. I can calculated a rocket to launch into orbit and land near a major city, but I can’t fix a silly power output problem that supplies one of the more important rooms of the entire project.

Walking through the tight corridor from the access hatch, I get to the back of the AR room, and I look at a terminal that displays the current programs on hand. It’s supposed to grab a subject and deposit them in this room after they have finished being processed in the earlier ones, Once a subject is deposited inside the room will shift and change, solid holograms and a realistic environment to look like whatever is programmed. But for some reason whenever I boot up the sequence it goes through a malfunction and fails to go through the proper steps.

I suppose I can go through the current programs and skim through them to see anything out of the ordinary and try again. Or I can quickly code up a new program and try that one.

The Dungeon - A fairly straight forward program, for Subjects that are resisting at every turn. The Dungeon is where the subject will be broken through a balance between pleasure and pain, keeping them on edge. And only being rewarded for correct, submissive behavior.

The Inner Sanctum- a more complex program, making replicas of my fellow villains. This is meant for the very important prisoners that have been listed to be useful in the future. The subject will be trained by me and my colleagues while they are powerless. Only letting them move on when they have been broken into complete loyalty.

Obliterated- this program sounds more then it actually is, it won’t kill a subject but rather rewrite a Subjects mind. Giving them controlled shocks at aggressive thoughts or disobedience. And rewarding them with a increase dopamine and potential orgasms for multiple “correct” actions. Prolong duration can reduce a subject into a drooling, air-headed and happy Pet/. The program is a last resort in most cases.

Work on one of those programs or add in a new one?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)