More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheFallacyGuy TheFallacyGuy

Do you want to start the story, or do you want to read up on the characters first?

View Characters

These are the three main characters that I (TheFallacyGuy) have written:


Astrid Packet (You):
A 21 year old self-employed freelancing website designer. Leaving a life of luxury from your cruel and greedy parents, you moved as far away as you could within the borders of the US. While not the richest person in the world, your reputation as the daughter of the prestigious Packet Law Firm, did net you more jobs and a very comfortable living. Not that you needed that much money, as you live in a humble apartment in Madison, Wisconsin. Personality is mostly based on the choices you make.

Vanessa Chazen:
The older sister of the pair at age 22. She's not academically gifted, but she is socially adept, and has a very pragmatic mindset. She is a very responsible person, and protects her sister in a very motherly fashion. She is outspoken and opinionated, but good at saying the right thing at the right time. She doesn't consider herself to be very smart, but she is good with people, and is a very generous soul.

Olivia Chazen:
The younger sister at age 18. Brilliant mind, gifted at both logical and abstract concepts. She is a bit awkward though. She usually thoughtlessly say insensitive things without first thinking it through. She is also brutally sarcastic, and is a bit of a smartass. She also has a tendency to panic under stressful real life scenarios. Annoyingly good at debating, and will debate until the bitter end of an argument.

This is where additional characters would be (If there were any):

If, by any chance, somebody else writes branches that involves other characters, they will end here. I personally won't and this section might be empty forever.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)