More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Nemo of Utopia Nemo of Utopia

Next: Viermaes' Travels, and Advntages and Disavantages

Viermaes' Travels, and Advantages and Disadvantages (By The Numbers)

(A2) Her

(B4) two arms, two legs, and wings

(C2) but gathering the coins into a sack first

Sack over your shoulder burdened down with 250 Silver Pieces and with a narrow copper chain belt at your hips to which is clipped a small silver dagger, you set out into the trackless wastes that surround your former lair. You wrap yourself with a crude woolen cloak against the biting chill in the waste this time of year. Even with the cloak, the freezing winds snatch and nip at your tits and quim, arousing and discomforting you in equal measure. The cloak is an off-black shade which (complements/clashes with) your...

A1: Gold:
A2: Red:
A3: Black:
A4: Copper:
A5: Green:
A6: Silver:
A7: Rosey-Pink:

... Scales.

As you walk you think about your talents and abilities: you have three advantage categories, Body, Mind, And Soul: and two disadvantages, which have no category. Your strongest physical advantage is:

B1: Raw Physical Strength, you're very muscular.
B2: Nigh Limitless Endurance, you can keep going 'half past forever'.
B3: Cat-like Nimbleness: you are dexterous and agile beyond the ken of most mortals.
B4: A Potent Breath Weapon: your Draconic War-Breath is as potent as the ur-dragons of old, and that makes you dangerous.
B5: Fighting Trim: you have a little bit of B1 through B3 but not as much as any of them alone, yet, as a bonus, you're competent with many kinds of weapon...
B6: Mistress of Stealth: you are an expert at moving unseen and unheard, and can also scale vertical surfaces and bypass alarm systems with ease.
B7: You're not very special Physically but in turn, you have one less disadvantage...

Turning to your mental abilities you note that your greatest talent is:

C1: Raw Intelligence: your intellect is superior to most people you've encountered.
C2: Street-Smarts And Wits: you've been alone most of your life and playing the hustle, you know when a situation is going sour and when its time to cut and run...
C3: You Are Very Perceptive: your eyes are keen, your ears are sharp, your sense of touch is fine, your pallet is highly refined, and your mind is able to coordinate all this data in real-time to have full awareness of your body...
C4: Powers Of Magery: you have gifts of magic beyond the breath weapon of dragon-kind and training in how to use them. (Will require a vote next chapter on what sort of mage gifts you've learned.)
C5: Low-Grade Telepathy: you can't rely on it, especially when under stress or over a long distance, but sometimes you can touch the minds of others and hear their surface thoughts or speak into their minds...
C6: Mentally Fit: a little bit of C1 to C3 but not as much of any of them as that one alone, but in compensation slightly more knowledge-based skills.
C7: Nothing Special: It seems Your mind isn't your strong Suit, but conversely, you have one less disadvantage...

And your big spiritual advantage is...

D1: Very Charismatic: you are able to sway people to your positions by telling the truth.
D2: Slyly Manipulative: you can lie with the best of them and deceive those around you effortlessly.
D3: Stunningly Magnetic: your spiritual aura attracts those around you to listen to your arguments: they may not agree, but at least they will listen.
D4: Druidic Magic: you can call on the powers of nature to perform great feats of magical might, such as making acorns into grenades.
D5: Divinely Touched: a trace of divine blood flows in your veins and this gives you certain special powers...
D6: Socialite: you have a bit of everything From D1 through D3 but not as much as any of them pure, however, as a bonus, you are also incredibly beautiful.
D7: Lacking Soul: your soul is weak, but you have one less disadvantage elsewhere in recompense.

Now, to face up to your flaws, if you are being perfectly honest with yourself your two great weaknesses are:

E1: Your Breath Weapon Is Unreliable: sometimes it functions at full power, sometimes it's no stronger than that of a baby, sometimes it won't come at all...
E2: Weak Wings: only the strongest, most dexterous, and toughest dragons in this benighted age can actually fly over long distances as did the Ur-Dragons of old, but your wings can barely slow you're decent if you fall, not carry you through the air at all...
E3: Razor Tipped Hands: you have a true dragon's claws on the end of your fingers and toes, this might sound great but it's not: you can't scratch any itch you may feel, or risk slicing yourself open down to the bone, and as for masturbation... I'm sure you see the biggest downside now...
E4: Serial Killer: you have a specific TYPE, some fairly common form of sapient creature that you feel compelled to seek out, identify, stalk, harass, hunt, and eventually kill, keeping their perfectly preserved skull as a trophy. In fact, you have five such skulls in your sack from previous victims. (There will have to be a vote next chapter on what your 'Type' is...)
E5: Allergic: you have serious allergies to several common foodstuffs. You must be careful about what you eat, drink, and use for soap or makeup...
E6: I'm Really Not So Bad Off: select only if you skipped an advantage elsewhere, you don't have a disadvantage in exchange.
E7: I'm A Walking Exemplar Of One Of The Seven Deadly Sins: pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath and sloth, one of these drives your very existence and controls your every action.
(Footnote: In this section, you must vote for two answers. You can vote for E6 And E7 Twice but the rest only once, and for E6 you have to have given up two advantages while E7 you have to pick two different Deadly Sins. Also note, if the 7th options for the advantage sections don't win but E6 does, instead of getting no disadvantage you get a custom one plus an Exemplar of Pride on top of it.)

As you contemplate these truths you realize you are coming out of the wastes, up ahead the landscape changes color and you approach an area of...

F1: Forest
F2: Feilds And Farmsteads
F3: Foothills
F4: Fortifications
F5: Fens
F6: Flatlands
F7: Factories

You press on and arrive in the area the next morning before breakfast...

Next: A New Beginning

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)